Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump for noise knowing everything.....and go post that shit in your own city thread morge....and seeing how you write morge and the other writes morgan.....and the guy here writers morg....who gives a fuck...........its not like any of you are kings any ways

ummm bump for hittin church roofs...

im sure thats why graff is such a big problem in houston...

you dumbass's

nigga please, i say go out there and cause some damage. Graff is graff and if your mind is restricted to being a fag just hitting up here and there than thats your bad. that roof top was sure a good spot though. fuck churchs...its all in the mind.

just something to not make the post a little dry...

df.jpg

ill stomp your ass out to homie... i was proving a point' date=' and it seems like i got some pretty rave reviews on this bitch, so in the words of mr. chappelle "LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"[/quote']

i could burn your ass with your wak ass name....trust me dont come on the houston thread talking shit....it has enuff already.....go post your wak flicks somewhere else.......

and to the other fuck i never said i was a king dumb ass

i could burn your ass with your wak ass name....trust me dont come on the houston thread talking shit....it has enuff already.....go post your wak flicks somewhere else.......

ha ha good one......

i know that. i was just saying that you werent a king. wasnt trying to bruise your ego homey.

ners hit me up

noise whats your deal? ...i didnt know you were religious...anyway graff is hated because its property nonetheless... just the mere fact that it is VANDALISm makes it a target..it has nothing to o do with chiurches..............................

LISTEN HERE YOU PIECES OF LAMBARDI SHIT.ALL THAT UZI SHIT IS MAD WACK,YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT IN HELLTOWN OR IT WOULD GET KAPPED STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP.ALL THAT STUPID ROUND STYLE,GETT THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT,THEM CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE KINDERGARDNERS DID EM WITH CRAYOLA. AND TO THOSE DICKWEEDS NERRS AND FAVOR,YOU GUYS ARE FUCKEN WACK,BUT YOU GET CREDIT FOR HITTING UP THE CHURCH,I KNOW EVERY SINGLE SPOT YA HIT JUS BY LOOKING AT THE PICS,SO I CAN TELL YOU ARE NORTHSIDE NIGGAS.AND NORTHSIDE IS A PIECE OF CAKE TO HIT,SO WE SHOULD SEE MORE WACKNESS SOON.LEAVE THE REAL MORG ALONE,HIS A BIG BAD "TRAIN KILLER" SO BACK OFF.AND THANKS TO THE MILLION AND ONE FUCKNUTS THAT SPOTJOCKED ME ON THE I-10 BRIDGE,IT ALL GOT BUFFED,,,FUCKEN TOYS. FUCK 12 OZ. YOU BETTER WATCH IT I HEARD SMOCKS A BIG BUFF ASS NIGGER,HE'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA EVERYONE.FUCK THAT SHIT,WE'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA ALL YOU WITH A SPIKED BAT.CRAM IT UP YOUR TIGHT BUTTS. USA # 1

hey every one that went to that clogged caps shit is a fuckin toy fag. that shit is like a fuckin star wars convention or some shit for graffiti. yall r all gay and should just stop acting like little kids writing on shit and get some fucking jobs n stop doing so many drugs. i no soooooo many of u fags went to that shit prob all of u toys.... hahahahahahahahaha U R SOOO FUCKIN TOOOYYYY!!!!!!!! i bet keli fagget ass was the 1st in line. :)

LISTEN HERE YOU PIECES OF LAMBARDI SHIT.ALL THAT UZI SHIT IS MAD WACK' date='YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT IN HELLTOWN OR IT WOULD GET KAPPED STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP.ALL THAT STUPID ROUND STYLE,GETT THA FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT,THEM CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE KINDERGARDNERS DID EM WITH CRAYOLA. AND TO THOSE DICKWEEDS NERRS AND FAVOR,YOU GUYS ARE FUCKEN WACK,BUT YOU GET CREDIT FOR HITTING UP THE CHURCH,I KNOW EVERY SINGLE SPOT YA HIT JUS BY LOOKING AT THE PICS,SO I CAN TELL YOU ARE NORTHSIDE NIGGAS.AND NORTHSIDE IS A PIECE OF CAKE TO HIT,SO WE SHOULD SEE MORE WACKNESS SOON.LEAVE THE REAL MORG ALONE,HIS A BIG BAD "TRAIN KILLER" SO BACK OFF.AND THANKS TO THE MILLION AND ONE FUCKNUTS THAT SPOTJOCKED ME ON THE I-10 BRIDGE,IT ALL GOT BUFFED,,,FUCKEN TOYS. FUCK 12 OZ. YOU BETTER WATCH IT I HEARD SMOCKS A BIG BUFF ASS NIGGER,HE'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA EVERYONE.FUCK THAT SHIT,WE'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA ALL YOU WITH A SPIKED BAT.CRAM IT UP YOUR TIGHT BUTTS. USA # 1[/quote']

if you think that MORG is better than MORGE, you really lost your sense in whats actually good and whats garbage.

do you even paint anymore?? didnt think so.