Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha... goo caper i can kill ur throw up wit my left handed handstylz...truth be told... theres jus too many haters in houston period...that suk my toe kat is jus another one too...it jus makes me laugh too see u haters hate on every 1 in houston doin sumthin...theres jus a handful of kats i give props to, tha rest can go burn there blakbooks n get rid of their paint... cause they aint shit to me...real niccas keep wrekin....peace

TKB....All Day!!!

yea i agree..groe and dude caper or whatever..they both suck..end of story.. .please stop writing..both of you. Houston graffiti is better off without toy writers..these days i see too many toy shits. :yuck:

Originally posted by bleu@Mar 1 2006, 01:35 AM

hahaha... goo caper i can kill ur throw up wit my left handed handstylz...truth be told... theres jus too many haters in houston period...that suk my toe kat is jus another one too...it jus makes me laugh too see u haters hate on every 1 in houston doin sumthin...theres jus a handful of kats i give props to, tha rest can go burn there blakbooks n get rid of  their paint... cause they aint shit to me...real niccas keep wrekin....peace

TKB....All Day!!!

too many haters?? what city do you live in?? only haters are those 2 fools who are going to be dealt with pretty soon. houston just needs more people who can fucking paint..period. less toys, less legal eagles, less morons.. oh yea.. to that TKB guy, dont even talk man. your whole crew minus hems and dude are just a bunch of fags who piece the same legal wall. so in other words, shut the fuck up you silly herb.

i have no sympathy for any of you idiots who just get into this without a whim of whats going on. learn your cities history, respect your elders, and just go fucking paint. this city aint that bad. the good shit that comes out of here is fucking dope. theres just too many kids starting to bomb after like 2 weeks of deciding to write. stay in the blackbooks, develop some sort of style, get feedback, learn to use a can of paint (its not the same as drawing in a blackbook), then, go crush.

u little west u fagget ill meet up with u any day of the fuckin week. man up an lets fight u no ur not ready for me bitch. check the chaos in texas thread an lets see who burns who bitch. u better not sleep playboy cause thats it. oh plus when groe sees ur gettin fuckin droooooopped. i mean come on man its not hard to see we burn u an that fag ross who got head from another guy when he was litttle.(THIS IS TRUE ASK HIM)

AN U NO DAMN WELL THE WAS THE WROST DRUNKN SHIT I EVER DONE,THATS ALL U CAN BURN MAN. CHECK THE LAST TWO PAGES ===BEFORE---AFTER----PICS THATS HOW U BURN BITCH U DIDNT EVEN COVER MY SHIT UP ALL THE WAS. CHECK THAT RED FILL I DID AN THATS HOW U BURN BITCH SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN PUNK KID!!!!!