Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok i havent posted anything (including talk) in about 3 months. the only reason i did tonight is because im sick of your shit. its all the fuckin same i mean shut the fuck up! and who cares if your buyin paint off them... and i think i remember you sayin awhile back you rack your paint. o wait that was you just tryin to brag to mana. haha. but shit you dont need to name every person who hit you up its not like im like yea blah blah blah hit me up... no one is your tryin to brag and it dont make you look cool as a matter of fact it makes you look fuckin stupid.i got i new name for k.w.c.= krappy writer corporation... so shut up

Originally posted by wreck shit up@Mar 7 2006, 09:35 PM

ok i havent posted anything (including talk) in about 3 months. the only reason i did tonight is because im sick of your shit. its all the fuckin same i mean shut the fuck up! and who cares if your buyin paint off them... and i think i remember you sayin awhile back you rack your paint. o wait that was you just tryin to brag to mana. haha. but shit you dont need to name every person who hit you up its not like im like yea blah blah blah hit me up... no one is your tryin to brag and it dont make you look cool as a matter of fact it makes you look fuckin stupid.i got i new name for k.w.c.= krappy writer corporation... so shut up

They by paint from me u fukin faget i do rack my own shit.....

Originally posted by GrueCper@Mar 8 2006, 03:04 AM

u should already no that when groes sees u hes gonna knock ur fuckin teeth out. hold on a sec wreck said u talked to doper and able so watch our backs deadpres what does this mean?????

yo, you boys are weak :gaga: , yall talk all this net shit and yall never meet up in the street, and ask for tha other post about havin a click, what click? when are you gonna understand that your a nothing, a nobody, niggas paint a few bayous and they think they doin shit----move around

nobody got balls these days u know u use your mommas rent money to buy paint you a pussy u dotn rack

fuck you crape nobody likes you

i wish YOU DID HAVE BEEF WITH TRL GY DTS AN BK SO THEY CAN STOMP YOUR ASS

THAT KRAPPY MEANING WAS GOD ONE

AY YO PHILL YOUR A PUSSY YOU FUCKIN PECKERWOOD

EVEN IF I DO YOU WONT DO SHIT EVERYBODY TELLS ME YOU A MARK ASS BITCH TRYING TO BE COOL WHEN U SEE A WRITER ON THE STREETS YOU TRY TO LOOK COOL BY GOIN UP TO THEM AN INTRODUCING YOUR SELF YOUR FULL OF SHIT.......AND YOUR OWN SO CALLED FREINDS ARE THE ONES TALKING DOWN ON YA ITS FUNNNY THOUGH

Originally posted by GrueCper@Mar 7 2006, 10:03 PM

ya ok deano u no a we fuckin reck u an thats not the only thing i reck.aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. try sum shit u or vokal an u will have optimo click on ur ass an if u dnt no who they are ask around bitch. lets jus hurry up an sqwab nigga or else imma post up an wait for ur ass.

haha you guys wreckin people.....the only thing you wreck is decent spots....grow up and stop talking your shit and stop painting...fuckin toys...

Originally posted by adumkreature@Mar 8 2006, 04:28 AM

Yo fat toez i Get you capping or making fun of niggaz and shit in a way that shit is hilarious and shit but you needz to chill out with dropping niggaz names on here and personal info on here that shit is gay nigga.

my two centz.

that shit is toy.

Originally posted by graffitiruniedmylife+Mar 8 2006, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (graffitiruniedmylife - Mar 8 2006, 12:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sippin sippin@Mar 7 2006, 11:16 PM

OG status

???? stuff you dont have or what.....

[/b]

sarcasm towards groe you fuckin dumb ass :haha:

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe@Mar 7 2006, 11:27 PM

nobody got balls these days u know u use your mommas rent money to buy paint you a pussy u dotn rack

fuck you crape nobody likes you

i wish YOU DID HAVE BEEF WITH TRL GY DTS AN BK SO THEY CAN STOMP YOUR ASS

THAT KRAPPY MEANING WAS GOD ONE

AY YO PHILL YOUR A PUSSY YOU FUCKIN PECKERWOOD

EVEN IF I DO YOU WONT DO SHIT EVERYBODY TELLS ME YOU A MARK ASS BITCH TRYING TO BE COOL WHEN U SEE A WRITER ON THE STREETS YOU TRY TO LOOK COOL BY GOIN UP TO THEM AN INTRODUCING YOUR SELF YOUR FULL OF SHIT.......AND YOUR OWN SO CALLED FREINDS ARE THE ONES TALKING DOWN ON YA ITS FUNNNY THOUGH

whose phill?