Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm. let me think. Its like a math problem. i can find the answer your going to give!

If i post a picture better than yours from a legal wall. you say " oh thats legal blah blah. you dont get up. etc..."

If i post a picture better than your from a illegal wall . you say "oh thats just a wall, you dont get up blah blah. you dont paint roofs. etc..."

If i post a picture of a rooftop thats better than yours you say " something about colors being better than mine, and your cooler than me. blah blah. you paint alot and your a cool kid. etc..."

If i post a picture of something that doesnt look as good as something you have painted before...well.....i will kill myself.

But if i dont post a picture and laugh at you for replying to my previous post 5 minutes after i post them , you will say " whatever..something about lets battle. then something like how your better than me.. and then you just keep going and going."

But i have also noticed that you always state your fellow "crew" members names and then something dumb like kause we can.

Its math. woo. die

senorita groes. i suggest starting out painting big 1 color squares on buildings. maybe it would help you get better and people would know you for painting squares on buildings. would that be called getting up? you would probably be painting pink squares...i suggest watermelon krylon

looks like those two faggots had to go to bed or something.

or hopefully those fucks got stuck in each other and needed

to go to the ER. and seriously why do you need to share a

username? sounds like gay butt love to me. this guy must

be a nark or something, egging people on to give out there

names. anyway, again sorry for whoring your thead texas.

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Feb 27 2006, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Feb 27 2006, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy@Feb 27 2006, 08:27 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 02:27 PM

err void your sort of a toy too. but you have a vagina so i guess that makes it alright.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

heard philly gots a fan in houston

savior_nax_throw.jpg

naxer_hangover.jpg

nax_tag_01.jpg

fat_nax.jpg

naxdoe.jpg

naxdoe_02.jpg

:shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

bump this

had to bump this up to another page

[/b]

bump

wow. groe/caper..why is it that your response for EVERYTHING is "we burn you..post your flicks..im better" etc etc. fact is, you still suck. period. my little brother who couldnt give two shits about graffiti even said how much you 2 fuckign suck. wow, even a kid with no concept, no clue about graffiti STILL thinks yall are toys.

MOVE TO ANOTHER CITY PLEASE.

Originally posted by steevo@Feb 27 2006, 11:26 PM

i hope tonight groes goes out to paint and gets arrested. or maybe even better, he dies.

And this shit is some fuckin bullshit....Out of all the bullshit beef on this page I haven't ever had a some one say some fuckin weak ass shit like this.....

If n e one is ruining this thread...its u and all these other kids who focus way too much on Caper's shit talking and not enough on the graff scene.....

U gonna get this thread closed....

GrOEs