Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KQuas+Mar 5 2006, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KQuas - Mar 5 2006, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kryme@Mar 5 2006, 04:00 PM

trash over trash---------just a big waist of paint----

damn this should be the name of this thread now

[/b]

:haha: yea..

Originally posted by GrAVoNeR+Mar 6 2006, 01:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrAVoNeR - Mar 6 2006, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrueCper@Mar 6 2006, 12:32 AM

HAHAHAHHAHA

and mana ----abels wants his A back

oh....and did you return his "E" yet......

[/b]

honestly that isnt abel's a or e..look around he didnt just come up with that out of thin air. im not saying he bit it from anyone specific. but ive seen quite a few people do the exact same shit. there is a world outside of htown you know.

but who cares.. its all been done already.

ps. that askoe is rockin.

SKUM FOR PRESIDENT.

skumforpres.jpg

0ecb3754.jpg

Originally posted by 83+Mar 6 2006, 12:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Mar 6 2006, 12:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GrAVoNeR@Mar 6 2006, 01:55 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-GrueCper@Mar 6 2006, 12:32 AM

HAHAHAHHAHA

and mana ----abels wants his A back

oh....and did you return his "E" yet......

honestly that isnt abel's a or e..look around he didnt just come up with that out of thin air. im not saying he bit it from anyone specific. but ive seen quite a few people do the exact same shit. there is a world outside of htown you know.

but who cares.. its all been done already.

ps. that askoe is rockin.

SKUM FOR PRESIDENT.

skumforpres.jpg

0ecb3754.jpg

[/b]

dang!

holy fuckin shit, this thread still hasnt gotten any better.

i havent been here in literally months and this gay groe and caper shit is still going on the internet.

they wont admit they lost. and they are xxxtra wack and need to learn to draw good shit first before they try to paint it. thats good that its getting up but if its not worth looking at its just a pain.

dont the paint cans say "keep out of reach of children" on them?

cracker fuck you crapers wat ever the fuck you go by

vein u wack toy fuck you an dj chuyo tell him to stick to making wack cds you telling em to cross you out mann ill do that in 5 min its not liek you got allot of shit all i got to do is go to heights an cross out your tags and stickers it wont take but 5 min and after i cross you out ima be hungry so ill go to that churches rigth across the street from your shitty appartments ill take you some left over bones so you can lick em you stupid wihte boy i doen herd some much shit about you its funny you got a stupid name its a tippicall PECKERWOOD name phill thats a sisssy name opps i did not mean to release your name like that let me erase it......its funny how i see you an know shit bout you an i bet ti puzzles you i bet your thinking how do i know your info shit all them sniches you got a reagan you dont even have to ask they will tell you info.....i guess you can say me gusta el chisme

even if i cross you out you wont retaliate and if you do its not worth the paint use that paitn and paint that bike you got you are a funny PECKER WOOD u say im jelouse of chuy ha please he is a big pussy liek his cuz SKaM both of them aitn shit they are just liek all them heights kids they are pussys when it comes down to fight 1 on 1 they got to go run to call their friends ill slap the shit otu of him an i bet you 5 he will go runign to skam skam is a fake ass bitch who would always run to his freinds when he was beefing....

reply little kid i got more up my sleeve aallot of good shit

capers you are wack vokal an yeps can take you out now im not sayign that them 2 are dope but they will take you out vokal got his bombs on lock you oyu got that straight line shit that dont even go together its half bubble an then it turns into straight pionted lines you got no style give it up your tags are garbage an bombs midioucer

fuck capers fuck you youll never be shit

ables is not the originator of them letters mann nuthing is original these dayS why yall say its his leters shit those arent his letters.....

nv rocks

all that mana bull shit all the shit jeno posted up thats all garbage more and more toys pop up every day....