Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the only thing i have to say is....why do we gotta wait to see pics.....

If ur on the street you are and we'd see u up any ways.....

i seen the last daeno and vokal bombs in the north....

and lastly im surprised vokal even wants you to post pics with his shit.....i guess he grue over the phobia...

GrOes

KWC

Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 24 2006, 02:12 PM

haha ya right daeno, vokal if yall touch kwc graffiti u better not go to sleep bitch because im coming straight to ur fuckin house u little bitch. if u think im jokin wait an see. an in case u didnt notice the rtl's an gy's im kool with think yall r some fuckin toy ass little bitches so keep givin them props. haha

???

keep dissin legals...seems like you need the practice but shit atleast show the whole dis, you know the shit on the side of the building..the same shit thats making the police try to eliminate ya as a leagl wall, and lets not foget the way you dissed sir yeps' peice too...or were u too afraid to show that one..don't worry u got yours coming...

Originally posted by KrunkOnKrack@Feb 23 2006, 01:15 PM

one day groe you'll be a badass...

packin heat, stabbin people, being a "graff head"

and makin my taquitos at whataburger at 3 am....

fuckin pussy fart.......

learn how to draw an e

hahaha this is awesome "packin heat, stabbin people, being a "graff head"

this is what people act like they aspire to be.

Originally posted by daeno811@Feb 24 2006, 11:50 PM

didnt diss grows cause his graph aint bad

SPE

AROS

DAENO

ENDO

KLUX

SLOE

LIT

I'm lookin at this roll call and i realize something....

Isn't DAENO....the name that we GAVE U (AHAHAHAHAA).....and AROS the same faget???????

Just wanted to feel like a bigger crew Aye?????

Aros by the way i dont like u....never have....u were under protection by the fool ur talkin shit to right now....

Good luck faget...I kno who u are and every one in ur crew....i dont give a fuck about nun of them...

GroEs

P.S.- and get off my dick bitch ur gettin NO simpathy out of me...

To Everyone:

I apologize, I am actually groe and caper, I started smoking pcp last year and my multiple personality kicked in hard, and I got really bored, took up tagging with my left hand, when in actuality, I am a right hander.

Yes, its true. I smoked pcp and hopped on 12oz one night, and was like, "you know what, I need to shake the "scene" up a little bit." So i've been going out, dusted out of my mind. Naked most of the time and fighting off random "spots" that look evil, with spray paint.

Anyway, im about to enter rehab, but I wanna see what this whole "wet" thing is about. I smoked a spliff with sewer water on it at that one bayou spot I did, it was aight. But I need some TURBOCHARGED shit! Anybody got the hook up on formaldehyde, pm me!