Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by magotsofdef@Feb 14 2006, 11:13 AM

you're one to talk ascribe. go diss some more legal wall shit. you aint up.

first off you don't know me or how up i am, so shut the fuck up, i know you think im a wall fag, but i just like to fuck around there, i get up, just cause you don't seeor don't know, don't mean shit...the comment wasn't to you it was to them toy ass kids kwc so keep my name out your mouth

I REAlly like how people in this city hate on other people for no reason at all. scribe doesnt talk shit to nobdy.and i mean nobody. he paints what he wants and when he wants. and trust me 100 % when i say scribe is up more than half of the people talkin shit.i just wanna say to groe and caper. whats up with all the beef all the time. i'm sure people did talk shit to yall first about bein wak and shit. but thats just how it goes man. everyone goes through that shit. but this anint no la gangsta shit. dissin people cuz they dont bomb and shit?come on man just do wut u do and let other people do wut they do.PEYOTE or what ever ur name is atleast state wut u write be4 talkin shit man. Tellin people 2 watch who there talkin 2????What the hell is that. I dont care who I'm talkin to. I could care less if ur seen kel 1 or cope 2. keep it urself until ur involved.Its pretty sad that all u fools sit back and bitch 2 urselves until finally sum 1 gives u the nuts to talk shit by opening there mouths. God I hate this place......HEMS TKB TKB TKB......Now sum1 post sum flix

guess what...i really don't care bout the internet...as far as being up...ha you fools got no idea, like i said, just because you don't see ascribe bombed all city doesn't mean im not up, i got other names too, im just not inviting all the cops that browse this forum to come to my door step and put the cuffs on my hands...call me a toy... i really don't care cause only few know who i am and what im capable of and shit, im gonna keep it that way and KWC ill take you up on that offer...if thats what i got to do to get up...hahahahah :shook: :shook: