hottest girl on 12oz?

jenoz

you'll show pics of yourself and be fine with that, but you wont show your work cause you're shy?

hmmmmmm. if you say so.

its ok if you dont post pieces...i mean, honestly, there are hundreds of pieces posted each week that i dont look at, but breasts? i try to make a point of checking out each set of breasts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by slave_one

hey i paint...i just don't show my shit bcuz i'm shy and i have low self-esteem, even though i know what i'm capable of painting-wise.

afraid of a little constructive criticism?

Originally posted by J3NF3R

hey now, not a nice comment. be nice.

i can vouch for slave_one.

she paints...and might i add....she is very very verrrrrry good at graffiti.

she's been around for a very long time.

well, I dunno from 'hottest' but, I've always dug what I heard from Are2... with the cooking and the big brain... I suppose that's more about 'highly attractive' but I always found that a high percentge of 'hot' girls are dumb and I don't like to fuck dumb girls because I've always been a raw dog and I don't want dumb kids so...

*D'lush is pretty damn 'attractive' too

nah, i don't mind being criticized, i'm confident on that part (i think)...

just the whole posting pics gets tiring. and i intend to have my website soon, and i don't wanna ruin it by posting on here...i dunno well see...

and seeking, i posted my pic bcuz it was on impulse - everyone else was doing it. anyways, the pic is small so you couldn't really see me.

nah, i don't mind being criticized, i'm confident on that part (i think)...

just the whole posting pics gets tiring. and i intend to have my website soon, and i don't wanna ruin it by posting on here...i dunno well see...

more understandable. i just didnt understand the low self esteem thing. who in their right minds would tell people that?that shows weakness..and thats the last thing you would want to do in this day and age.

good lookin out.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I think a better question is who's the BEST girl writer on 12oz...

pieces, bombs, characters, etc...

Fuck Ya'll/Don't Love No Groupies

i honestly dont think the 'girls of 12oz' could handle the ego-crushing reality of such a 'contest'. i'd rather keep it real friendly and unclothed like.

yameanyaheard

more understandable. i just didnt understand the low self esteem thing.

the low self-esteem thing, i dunno where it comes from either...in spite of people telling me that i'm good at whatever it is i'm supposed to be good at, there is always a hint of doubt that lingers with me, espcially when it comes to physical looks bcuz i seem to envy the pretty girls in my area. i think it's bcuz i never had a prominent father figure in my life that's got me looking for praise and approval...

sorry, i just went mental on you. where's my psychologist?

the low self-esteem thing, i dunno where it comes from either...in spite of people telling me that i'm good at whatever it is i'm supposed to be good at, there is always a hint of doubt that lingers with me, espcially when it comes to physical looks bcuz i seem to envy the pretty girls in my area. i think it's bcuz i never had a prominent father figure in my life that's got me looking for praise and approval...

sorry, i just went mental on you. where's my psychologist?

i heart yoooooouuuuuuuuu!

who was the girl with the FINE booty and he was pregnant?

holy shit i loved that tummie...made me want to be a father for just a quick moment...i wanted to hug that tummie!

what the shit?

any way...who was that, she was cool!

sweet chieri=12oz pedophyle pleaser! :lol:

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I think a better question is who's the BEST girl writer on 12oz...

pieces, bombs, characters, etc...

Fuck Ya'll/Don't Love No Groupies

"Fuck Ya'll" wins hands down.....

now whos your friend that you were talking about on the other thread?

Archived