hottest girl on 12oz?

jenoz

I didn't mean to be "ego crushing", Seeks. It doesn't help that I'm not in a good mood today because of some bullshit. Anyway, people posting their own flicks is fun in the beginning and then it turns into this fishing for compliments fest. I'm more into tough love.

The Dude, I really doubt you know her, but from the way things are going it looks like she might be single real soon...

Fuck Ya'll/Mean Mommy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i love all of em......one, maybe two at a time.

high voltage got those eyes that eat you alive. and my girl devilush got the total package. btw the way devs, i got your card (finally....what the hell is with the mail lately?)

awe come on! you just want a place to crash when you get to sf. ;)

finally! dont even get me started on the postal people.....i want to shoot them all.

no one (but your boy the addict) posted more than one or two pics of themselves... except maybe ethreadz, but i really dont think he was fishing for compliments. ;)

either way, pics or not, 'niggas know', so in the end, it's all gravy.

seeks/roma

so did i...for that exact reason, cause it was like...people were almost completely ignoring him, but he was still doing it, so it was like he was just amusing himself.

i found it to be amusing.

then again, i find everything to be amusing.

i'm simple like fisher price my first jigsaw puzzles.

Originally posted by seeking

no one (but your boy the addict) posted more than one or two pics of themselves... except maybe ethreadz, but i really dont think he was fishing for compliments. ;)

It's funny you say that like I am somewhat responsible for any of his actions. Whatever he does on this board is ALL on him.

Fuck Ya'll/ No Remorse For Drug Addicts

in response to jenoz

I agree that there are so very pretty girls on 12oz,

but I think that 90% of them would agree that this particular

fourm is not about bullshit like that. And we all know how quick

people get pounced upon for being 'graf-ass-kissers'....

thanks, though... :huh?:

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

i don't think he was either, but he posted alot. I found it kinda funny tho.

It was more that I was looking for donations. Somebody help me out please. Cant you tell by the pictures I got an f-ed up haircut. I have been doing homemade haircuts since second grade. The damn shakes made cutting my hair difficult.

Originally posted by jenoz

i have finally decided.all the ladies of 12oz are beautiful,but i have to say bathorae because i love my new mexican women. gotta be down for your own

i'm in the 505..who is this.. and who is bathorae?? i used to bomb this town.. before i got a lil bun in the oven.. hit me up on im herbnbass

Archived