Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nic Thamaire

ipodsdirtysecret

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED WITH THE EXACT SAME NAME. PLEASE REFRAIN

FROM NOT DYING. THANK YOU.

My bad,i was too lazy to perform a search and just browse four pages in here,,iigghr,,why can we delete no more our own thread,that was usefull..at least more usefull than the center command some are cryin about!!

is that for 1st generation ipods only? cuz i have a 2nd generation ipod - now you're making me wonder when the battery's gonna die out!

sigh. yes. there was another thread.

and it ended the same way:

you can get a replacement battery easily for about 40 bucks. i have the link saved somewhere....but you can search for the thread if you need the battery.

die.

in 18 months it will be totally outdated anyway. I don't understand why that guy makes such a fuss about it as if it was something politically important. There's so many other things he could have been protesting against that really would have been worth it. People dying in wars, starving, the tobacco industry adding ammonia to increase the dependency caused by nicotine, the bush-government cheating in the election, polution ... and that guy thinks he's got a problem. He looks older than he acts.

yeah but we already know about that crap and no one really cares. it's really the trivial bullshit that makes the world go round

i bet you don't know half of the things on www.thetruth.com

And i know you're right, but it shouldn't be that way and it doesn't have to be that way. From time to time it's just important to realize how small your little problems are and to get involved in something really important.

Originally posted by igor

i bet you don't know half of the things on www.thetruth.com

And i know you're right, but it shouldn't be that way and it doesn't have to be that way. From time to time it's just important to realize how small your little problems are and to get involved in something really important.

What a shit website, all they talk about is cigarettes.

yes, that's because it's a site about the tobacco industry. If you dig a little deeper you'll find some interesting facts, cause they have their own dirty secrets.

you think thetruth.com is run by the tobacco industry? you have a strange humour. either that or i misunderstood you.

atleast he is active, capitalism requires people to express their opinions regarding products. sure there are other topics to protest about, but there are no advertisments about the aforementioned topics to be vandalized.

The truth is out there Mulder

edited because I miisspelled mulders name