UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Xplosive@Dec 6 2004, 02:11 PM

Yes bump for that wholecar!!! Saw the buffed carriage today- looked disgusting...

Were they on the same train?

ye i saw dat train.

i took it at clapam on sat. round 2ish i fink it was the london bridge - caterham train!

o and b da way. lol my fliks got on ere fast didnt they!!!!!

:king:

Originally posted by alow it@Dec 7 2004, 06:32 PM

see that Teias YRP running today round about 7 oclock at gunnasbry

yeah seen the other one tonight , aswell as a red advert south west by them this weekend, a south central last weekend by CERES, also loads of damage by him on wagn ==pure on it.

also seen DPM and FKF stuff last weekend on south west in buff, and early this week CHIZL and some others on slamdoors in the buff.

how come I see all this shit but when I do these br's they run the morning and get buffed lunchtime so I see undersides at night??

they must be gettin smashed by this lot :king: :love2:

saw a host chrome and an orange save runing through junction and propably up to viccy. no flicks cos it was on a train going past the one i was on, and a load of random damage too.

yeah caught them on camera at viccy commin back from a play lol. Ill give em to WedRev whos got the image account thingy, cba to set one up...he gets the props for all my flikkin efforts :(

Archived