Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Saw these 3 running late last week and looking bloody filthy! But no camera. Luckily, saw them again this morning (running about 5 days now).

Those Born panels are whip-cracking good, eh?!

Soul Mime Dokea

ffafa6b5.jpg

a81ee236.jpg

e57cf288.jpg

0d0015c1.jpg

Guest sneak

nice flicks cam..

5 days eh? nice one...mime looking crisp! but that cunt still owes me money!! haha

yea i saw that yesterday just whizzed straight past me not even enuff time to even really see it was lookin fresh tho, props to mister snotty and the yrp gangdem!

ACES.jpg

ASK-HCS.jpg

panels.jpg

KURE.jpg

MISTONE-.jpg

caught 2day, didnt quite get that steel full on, i ran as fast as i could without lookin like an idiot, n there was so much damage on it it was unreal

"caught 2day, didnt quite get that steel full on, i ran as fast as i could without lookin like an idiot, n there was so much damage on it it was unreal"

WAS IT EVEN WORTH RUNNIN FOR :burn:

at least i am out there takin fliks, & wen the wholecar cums a-rollin in then u will no u slags, then u will no

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by GraffLondon@Nov 4 2004, 01:33 PM

steel is steel

And shit is shit.

Well said bob, skin1 are you so thick skinned that you can't tell the difference between wack panels and good ones?

How many times have you been gunned for posting wack flicks and you're still doing it?!

saw a double end to end on swt last week but the thread was getting Bobbed. now i can't remember who it was! swt changed their cleaning contract or something??

does ne1 have new flix of the new blue swt's, they dont run round here, we have only got the shit old swt ones that dont even work properly and the odd slam door, i kno there running around basingstoke bournemouth ascot etc running to waterloo! its mainly a turbo based area where im from!

na its not that swt's are gettin over run, its that dws are just smashin the same spot like i said be there are more trains then just swt's. its just that they dont have to travel far for runners and then post them on to net which makes it look like they r actually doin more then they r!! its sad with all this internet fame!!

Originally posted by serious_id@Nov 4 2004, 05:42 PM

na its not that swt's are gettin over run, its that dws are just smashin the same spot like i said be there are more trains then just swt's. its just that they dont have to travel far for runners and then post them on to net which makes it look like they r actually doin more then they r!! its sad with all this internet fame!!

you dont know what your talkin bout mate

What a state the trains are turning into the majority being done nowadays is beyond excuses everything on the last few pages bar maybe the born and ceres stuff are rubbish.London as a whole is going to fall behind if this is the sort of stuff we are producing looks like some of the older writers need to come back and teach these kids a lesson or two.I look forward to a retort from one of these kids who'll dispute the fact that they're toys but this is my opinion and im afraid kids that its the truth ....