UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GraffLondon+Nov 30 2004, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraffLondon - Nov 30 2004, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oi oi@Nov 30 2004, 05:03 PM

u r rite m8 all grasses should be shot remember keep away from mist and his site boys safe

what a joke this is

[/b]

WHAT SITE IS THIS?

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt+Nov 30 2004, 01:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SolidAsCunt - Nov 30 2004, 01:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GraffLondon@Nov 30 2004, 01:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-oi oi@Nov 30 2004, 05:03 PM

u r rite m8 all grasses should be shot remember keep away from mist and his site boys safe

what a joke this is

WHAT SITE IS THIS?

[/b]

grafflondon 1

Originally posted by oi oi+Nov 30 2004, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oi oi - Nov 30 2004, 07:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Nov 30 2004, 01:15 PM

Originally posted by GraffLondon@Nov 30 2004, 01:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-oi oi@Nov 30 2004, 05:03 PM

what a joke this is

WHAT SITE IS THIS?

grafflondon 1

[/b]

'OI OI' YOUR PISSIN ME OFF, TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT ELSEWHERE!

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter@Nov 30 2004, 08:49 PM

My little lady caught these ones at Canonbury last Saturday evening, bless her little cotton socks.

IMG_0168.jpgIMG_0169.jpg

Look Spanish to me.  Very nice.

It's YRP crew from Uk. think it's a new name for another older crew, maybe ncf not sure though, my mate knows one of them and said its snot, and, ceres, bice, silk, born and maybe someone else.

just remembered though, I think one of them is from a spanish speakin country

Originally posted by bruceforsyth@Dec 1 2004, 09:49 AM

if what oi oi said was true i feel a bit sorry for that mist brair,but not for the grassing.anyway allow putting shit like that on the thread,cos you know bob will probs take this thread off for a while anytime today

look mate, & everyone else reading this also, whoever posted that shit about mist 'grassing' someone up is the biggest load of shit ive seen all week, even if it was true, coming on here posting it all over the place isnt the thing to do, its very childish, and the person posting it is a very lonely little person, cos' he used to paint with mist, but now mist is painting with other people, this is what stuff does to people, and everyone deals with it in their own way, and its a shame some people have to act like this.....