UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by oi oi@Nov 29 2004, 08:58 PM

[i just here 2 let u no nothing 2 do wiv this but if u cum fron london its a warning stay well clear of mist he is a grass my m8 used 2 bomb wiv him and mist grassed so watch out 4 the site aswel http://www.grafflondon stir clear trust me safe people

yeh we'll take your advice mate, we will listen to you, you sad loser

Originally posted by fresh_SE@Nov 30 2004, 09:22 AM

how come everyone keeps getting bare runners on South Westerns?!?! Goddamit I can't see anything.  Keep the madness rolling in

;)

if yr talking about the zom/hastey stuff, thats no "south western" its that disco train that runs on thameslink/southcentral tracks in south london... fresh panels though, nice to see

Originally posted by calculust+Nov 30 2004, 10:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (calculust - Nov 30 2004, 10:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fresh_SE@Nov 30 2004, 09:22 AM

how come everyone keeps getting bare runners on South Westerns?!?! Goddamit I can't see anything.  Keep the madness rolling in

;)

if yr talking about the zom/hastey stuff, thats no "south western" its that disco train that runs on thameslink/southcentral tracks in south london... fresh panels though, nice to see

[/b]

disco train lol...i called it the multicolored south centralz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!deep south trains..bump for them flicks....................

Archived