UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Dec 17 2004, 04:40 PM

Blimey midnite...i got shots of them from a mutual friend of ours in Holland...Anyhow,spotting at the bridge this morning....1hour in the flipping rain.All that was running was commuters down the platform,and rain down the windows....A gray day in the Smoke.

:(

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i only go when i know stuff is running........

Originally posted by laughoutloud+Dec 16 2004, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laughoutloud - Dec 16 2004, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GraffLondon@Dec 16 2004, 06:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-whatson@Dec 14 2004, 07:19 PM

saw furie runner on south east today. Pretty allright, just a chrome ting though.

furie4gb.jpg

ere it is.........

crap. toys should stop bigging themselves up every time they do a fucking shit chrome on a br, let alone posting flicks like the next day.

[/b]

i swear graff london aint even furie? so how is he postin his own flicks and it was caught running you gay.

Originally posted by MidniteRun+Dec 18 2004, 01:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MidniteRun - Dec 18 2004, 01:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Adernaline@Dec 17 2004, 09:10 PM

the best part is finding something sick running when you don't know it is. i'm with the surprise factor.

You got a point but the best is going for something you know it's running and see some other stuff too... :king:

[/b]

No, no..surely the best is actually painting a train yourself!

I'm just playin :clown2: