UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Freeque,im an dearly sorry for the trouble i have caused you and the forum on 12oz, it was childish of me to act the way i did, i didn't realise what an effect it would have brought apon you and fellow 12oz'ers.. many thanks and apologies..Type Here..[lol]

Originally posted by dreamy days

loco,not being funny,but how comes all of your flicks are such shit quality...i think you need a new camera or a new scanner mate...

no worries,fuck knows whats going on....scanner on same lo res setting as they always have been before,but ive noticed that when they are updated to photobucket,they look really ropey.Any ideas....

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Ok iceman...help us out here.Basically once ive scanned the shots,ive a slide bar from low to high res. Its a HP scanner if thats anyhelp, so where should i set the image at? thanks....

I´ll be able to tell you in a weeks time when I´m back with my own HP scanner. At the moment I can´t really remember. Have you got photoshop or something to edit your images in? If you do then high res will do fine as you can reduce the size in photoshop. not sure why it would scan the photos that blurry though.

Originally posted by OZEK

I´ll be able to tell you in a weeks time when I´m back with my own HP scanner. At the moment I can´t really remember. Have you got photoshop or something to edit your images in? If you do then high res will do fine as you can reduce the size in photoshop. not sure why it would scan the photos that blurry though.

Cheers fella....I posted some after on a higher res, and they came out mighty fine!

4.50pm

bit last minute but if loco or any other spotters are going to london today I just saw 2 pannels in waterloo on one of those old looking blue BR type trains with the orange / white / red stripe... the train was on one of the far right platforms if you're facing the end of the platforms to where the trains leave... and the pannels were on right side of the train which was touching the platform if that makes sense (I was visiting a mate who works in one of the skyscrapers near there and I could see 'em out the window!).

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

on one of those old looking blue BR type trains with the orange / white / red stripe...

South Wests i think your mean.

Archived