UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by LNS

yo does the PIS/PIZ dude still panel was he a londener ????

post flicks if ya got any his style was fresh

Piz was a Londoner but he's moved to the south of France where he now only does legal walls and he's also a female.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DeadPonies

I still buy and read Graphotism...personally don't see anything wrong with it...I think it's become fashionable to hate. Sure I could do without all the frieghts, but aside from that, I reckon it's got some pretty interesting articles. I'm prepared to get shot down for this, but fuck it, each to their own...I like to see what other countries are up to, and alot of the flicks in there you won't find on the web. Guess i'm just a big graff nerd :spin:

im with mr Ponies on this one. If i have the chance, ill read graphotism. its nice to see whats up across the waters, and sometimes you do get a nice fr8! i cant say i buy it religiously every month, its way to expensive for that but if im sitting in Boarders cafe with a robbed copy then its a way to kill time..

OI OI....yes yes poisen pen...aint lost ma phone and i aint lost ya number mate...im at a libary so thas why i aint been on msn....gimmie a bell you ugly "garms blad get me" shit head...yep the feices man comes back wiv avaengance (how ever you spell feices)...gimmie a call you sigh....my mums stopped me usin her fone...silly fat bitch....yeah the deal next to the alie got lined so did the noe....exept the alie...coz they all know alie has super human power woooo.....spk soon to all the guys on here i aint spoke to for a few days...peace out 12 oz....raise da drum n bass powerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by prisoner

caught a window down double wholetrain running up from denmark hill to blackfriars, full colour madness! might be out there tomorrow with some luck, get trainspotting!!

What's a double wholetrain? Is it one train covered in pieces with another one right behind it but not connected to it?

Just seen, not 20 minutes ago, a very nice full-colour window-down whole-car rolling south through London Bridge, on the Cannon Street side. Didn't see who the four pieces were by, I was too busy hanging off a wall getting flicks.

I think that was the first time in about 3 years that I caught panels running AND had a working camera with me. :lol:

Archived