UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just seen a fuber,deso,furie on a train goin towards victoria..

that sounds lovely. :(

seen a few boom throwies on south wests, including one small one taken out by an even smaller age and deal, telling him to stop baiting there yard!

jokes

If you ask me, Its a shame that bare of the steel heads are so fuking toy these days!

Then again, I spose you gotta start somewhere... I know I was toy when i started painting steel.

By the way, them deso and furie panels weren't finished. I saw them sitting in victorai station earlier.

Originally posted by Skin1+Oct 19 2004, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Skin1 - Oct 19 2004, 07:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stringfellow@Oct 19 2004, 02:12 PM

mist and ask eh??

both two famous sheffield oldskoolers next youl be sayin that there are des126 runners!!

no respect

yeh mate thats sheffield, we r talkin about london here

[/b]

the world does not revolve round london......neither does england.

this is the thing i dont care..........i just think this thread is a joke, to a certain extent. i just look around and i can tell who has done what or who someone is.......its bait, the police and british transport police must be laughing with there feet up on the table just thinking how stupid som people actually are...talk about giving them an easy ride, why do you think there job is so easy....they just come on here and find everything they need to no......the internet has ruined alot of things, but created other things as well graff is more open yes but it is also more easy to see wat is going on....they dont work as hard as they used to now the nets around.....everyone loves to talk in england. loose lips sink them little ships

^^^^people dont learn, if its true wat you say thats more people baited up hahaha this is crazy how do some people sleep at night....why tell him you will stab him, just stab him, maybe you will get stabbed now because that man will get ya breadgrin..........btp will stab ya when they catch you, with a trunchon........

Archived