UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by bulldog

Hey retired what time was that roughly? and which platform?

cheers mate.

Another set of runners at Stratford this morning. Just caught the end of it, definately a West panel, and Snot (or Snor?). Just dubs but all good to see.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet!:cool: A wee while ago me ebzke and Rebo were outside West Ham station cuz we were going to paint plaistow.

There were pubes and dorps panels on the Silver link (the dorps partially buffed) and Ebzke saw them two weeks later!!!! ha ha.

They ran for so long because they were completely re-painting those particular carriages, good to see them letting shit run and creating nice new painting surfaces!

Un-like some train companies, naming no names, but South Eastern trains are shite.

I went on one for the first time the other day and practically a whole carriages worth of chairs had been completely obliterated by vandal bastards.

Originally posted by fresh_SE

Thanks for that Cam Almighty I'll head up after work today.

Did you see the Mist one back jumps too? One of the guys on that train had put up his first dub! respectahhh.

Nah mate i dont think so....saw a load of Mist damage though, dunno if thats normal at the moment though; dont really go to bridge that much...... :o

Originally posted by urban cowboy

Dont see why writers get so moany about their flicks bein on the internet. Alot of writers do steel exclusively for magazines etc but when its running around all day people are bound to get pictures of it. And good on them if they spend a whole day sittin at bridge and runnin to platforms to get the flicks - why shouldnt they post em on the internet.

if people wanna see steel so bad let them go spotting themself.

I think some people that take panel photos should acknowledge that if someone hadn't done the panel, you wouldn't have the photo.

(Sorry for seeming miffed earlier, I didn't really get what was going on because I didn't ckeck the previous post page).

Also there was some more stuff running through Bridge last night, "Mist one, and two others (haven't really looked at them)" Probably back jumps as they all put up "Quick shit".

And "Pork" top to bottom chromes, great to see some view obstructors in Service, (I have seen stuff that midly goes above the windows and they have none of it).

Fresh TMP XS SE

i saw that pork, it was so poor i decided it didnt even deserve a flick despite being a top to bottom :rolleyes:

Originally posted by retired_uk

Another set of runners at Stratford this morning. Just caught the end of it, definately a West panel, and Snot (or Snor?). Just dubs but all good to see.

MEST.SNOT.KURSE.GOOGLE

i heard it was live, did you get any flicks??

Originally posted by heroin dart

i love the word mist :lol: :lol:

yeah so does MistOne TDT MH from Sheffield.

the original retired recently, so i think this pikey new-jack Mist needs to put a '2' after his name, or change it altogether.

fucking toys these days. :rolleyes:

trainz

i write ASKER i may not be that good.. but i get the trainz painted and thats wot its all about.i dont write wiv mist any more cause he cats bare and got 2 much beef..and can sum 1 tell me how 2 add a pic and ill show u>>>

Originally posted by nG

yeah so does MistOne TDT MH from Sheffield.

the original retired recently, so i think this pikey new-jack Mist needs to put a '2' after his name, or change it altogether.

fucking toys these days. :rolleyes:

Yes i pilfered it..(sorry bOb!!)...just sticking it up to show a few who the original Sheffield vintage was. http://www.graffiti.org/dj/tubes/1/large/t104.jpg'> Place the bloke up there with Popz,Skore, etc etc.... :king:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by CamAlmighty

Talking of which...spotted boom, oase and kald panels (amongst others) at the Bridge this morning. F-f-f-f-freessh!

so where the flicks at rudeboy?

lol

Yeah....admittedly they aren't great, it's just damage really, the same outline over and over again (pork top to bottoms).

But hey it's up,

Anywhoo, Cam, did you put on a post about un-finished pieces? I was at bridge last night and I only really saw two un-finished pieces! (it's a real shame because they were looking nice).

Also on platform nine, platform side I saw a nice wee mena dub, with another one entitled "mmm wet steel" cuz it was really drippy!

The other two dubs had been partially buffed so perhaps their buffers are shit.

It's on those wee small yellow ones that they add onto the Thameslink sometimes.

Originally posted by heroin dart

im gna say dis i dun care, but mist is the wakist word ever, its the word u rite wen ur like 11 years old, ur 1st ever tag, its the kind of tag u c in felt tip on the bottom of chairs at skool, and on ur skool bag. that word shud be fukin banished !!!!

also an established UK name already, but i suppose the original wasn't from fucking croydon so it doesn't matter does it?

Anywhoo, Cam, did you put on a post about un-finished pieces? I was at bridge last night and I only really saw two un-finished pieces! (it's a real shame because they were looking nice).

Nah mate they were finished. About 5 panels and an e2e....

"also an established UK name already, but i suppose the original wasn't from fucking croydon so it doesn't matter does it?"

lol-when your from croydon rules dont apply!!! hence the "south London Fume" who rides busses!!

fuckinmg croydon wackness................:D

o rthey bite the word and stick "y...aka YOUNGER" infront...thats a croydon thing!:confused:

dang, thats really annoying I hardly saw anything. You know, its hard to tell, I've seen e2e's Platform side that If they were the other way round, I wouldn't have been able to see.

Anything that goes above the windows the buff try to kill it quicker than anything else so I probably missed it.

Originally posted by poison pen

"also an established UK name already, but i suppose the original wasn't from fucking croydon so it doesn't matter does it?"

lol-when your from croydon rules dont apply!!! hence the "south London Fume" who rides busses!!

fuckinmg croydon wackness................:D

o rthey bite the word and stick "y...aka YOUNGER" infront...thats a croydon thing!:confused:

i fucking hate that shit..."y. picker"..some bullshit like that

croydon is for real motherfuckers only though:crazy:

Archived