UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not trying to suck NT cock cos i have as many doubts about their style and attitude as anyone but i dont think anyone can claim they dont have skill. Its true that they do paint alot of shit which looks like failed attempts at europe flavour but they also paint alot of freshness, they used to consistently and now it is alot rarer but u cant say they dont got skill.

Originally posted by droptheknife

What like NT going round beating little kids .

I am not bad boy but NT think they are. There still cunts whatever you say.

i was referring to the debate about style - i thought the 'backlash' was about so-called Euro style, i must have mis-read some posts.

yeah i think a man of 36 slapping someone twenty years his junior is out of order.

Originally posted by horse boy

Who slapped who??

save the gossip for Loose Women on ITV mate. ;)

i only mentioned it to let droptheknife know that i understand where he's coming from. i don't want to kick off more internet rumours...

Runners through Bridge

There were some runners through Bridge last night, "jugs,mood,3 un-readables (haven't really looked at them) mew, glory NT,acez and the" Pretty good really, I'm heading back up there to get better photos this evening.

The "NT Glory" one was flourescent orange with a mountain like scene in the background! It was really really crisp, the best one of the bunch In my opinion. The "acez" was really good too, "the" was totally euro, for those that know him (CBS crew were about London last year doing tubes) the panel was like the piece that he did with "Risk" on the Central Line in Woodford yards (features in graphotism, chum101 issue i think). Not my cup of tea but each to their own, and plus its in service.

I have just been told by my friend that there are Colours running through Platform 6 at Bridge on the slam doors too (on the Platform side) so even more excuse for going for a wee bench this evening.

I'm waiting on getting better flicks of that train this evening. Here's hoping it comes back.

Cye!

Fresh TMP XS SE

Originally posted by fresh_SE

Yo dude, yeah I have a great photo of the Acez and "The" panels, the rest are a bit hit and miss.

Trouble is I have to put them on the web before I can put them on 12 oz...

:o

im pretty sure none of those heads would want that stuff posted so please dont.

an email would be nice though >>> skrib139@hotmail.com

Originally posted by fresh_SE

Yo dude, yeah I have a great photo of the Acez and "The" panels, the rest are a bit hit and miss.

Trouble is I have to put them on the web before I can put them on 12 oz...

:o

2nd that motion...seriously, dont bother with the hosting of Aces/The stuff....

Not a problem, I'm kinda new to 12 Oz so I don't really know how these things work.

I'm glad that they don't want their photos on the forum, cuz they just get pimped! (I want the www.conartists.co.uk update to be really good and sorta exclusive).

I have about 35-40 panel flicks that aren't on that site at the moment, so it will be much better when I actually get my shit together and sort it out.

(I will mail you with those soon)

Fresh TMP XS SE

Archived