UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Awwwww........now you've taken the flicks off no-one will know what we were talking about......

Luckily I went out of my way to get another one

I'm only doing this cos im bored out of my mind at home and if you dont want people to see thisshit then dont make a website about it and put it in your signature (tho you taken it off now)

Stoneblower_by_MAD_J.jpg

You should have just left the oringal one on cos this is even worse! Dont give in to dickheads on 12oz like me.................its 12oz........everyones a cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahaha, laugh it up...

They were just a bunch of fuckin quick dubs get over it...

And the interview was just sumthin I did for one of my mates uni projects. fucks sake...

I av a website so ppl can see my shit, maybe give some constructive criticism or just enjoy it... not to get beefed the fuck out of...

If this forum is full of cocks I'm out, I dont need to be ripped the fuck out of in my spare time, thanks all the same...

Why the hell everyone gotta fuck with me??!

I spose its cus its a piece of piss as I'm pretty much billy no mates on ere...

And all cus I loaded up some shitty old flicks from last year...

I think u shud all ask yourself why you got into graff... I dont think it was to rip the fuck out of ppl you thawt were 'worse' than you... fucks sake, get it together...

Dont like my style fine, give a reason other than 'its shit'...

Besides this is fuckin with the whole thread so why dont someone just upload somethin other then pick fights with writers that actualy put the effort in...

Oh and if you wanna check the rest of my 'whack styles' heres that link to my DA again:

http://mad-j.deviantart.com/

the only people coming off as 'fucking idiots' are the ones giving this lad a hard time, read the description of 'the benches' it clearly states, graffiti images, not graffiti bitching or one-upping other users.

dont give people a hard time coz you dont like their stuff or you think they say somting inappropriate. like my mum always said, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

LETS BE HONEST.. NO ONE WHOS DECENT IS GOING TO WANT TO POST ALL THERE PANNELS ON HERE.. SO WHAT ABOUT WE JUST POST UP OUR YARD/TRACK SHOTS STATION SHOTS WHATEVER OBVIOUSLY NOTHIGN TO HOT LIKE A YARDWITH ITS STATION NAME OR ANYTHIGN THAT GIVES AWAY TO MUCH JUST NICE SIMPLE IN THE DARK OR DAYLIGHT SHOTS.. THEN AT LEAST WE CNA CUT DOWN ON THE BITCHING ALL THO EVERYONE IS HIGHLY OPPINIATED BEHIND THERE COMPUTER SCREENS ITS NOT ALLWAYS THE CASE FACE TO FACE..THEN MAYBE THE ODD RUNNER THAT GETS FLICKED WILL BE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO US ALL..

It kinda sums this place up nicely tho, something different pops up and you all go red and start screaming about it and wetting your pants.

That interview was interesting, and when i met him he was sound as fuck, even before he started writing, he had so mch respect and knowledge of the game that he was up here with us.

Peace MADj

Originally posted by taste_125@Jan 17 2006, 09:37 AM

the only people coming off as 'fucking idiots' are the ones giving this lad a hard time, read the description of 'the benches' it clearly states, graffiti images, not graffiti bitching or one-upping other users.

dont give people a hard time coz you dont like their stuff or you think they say somting inappropriate. like my mum always said, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

You got that right motherfucker, all these toys on here who only been writing a few months think they have the right to slag something off just cos they don't like it??? Who the fuck do you think you are toys?? Respect where respect is due, none of you cunts seem to know what that means...

This is almost as crazy as getting fined £1000 for calling a horse gay, but almost...

atleast there getting up and who cares if nokia doesn't use highlights, is there a manual you whining poms refer to, maybe he didn't want highlights, maybe rather then bitching about the aussie smashing your rail you should get off the net and maybe pick up a can.........and do it yourself.

ohhh and that nokia burns the tops panels, you bunch have no idea.

Archived