UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Jan 10 2006, 05:26 PM

I didn't realise Vino had released a flick of his first ever 'dub' ...even more shocked to find it was done over here. SICK.

Oh, wait a minute....

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Jan 10 2006, 04:26 PM

I didn't realise Vino had released a flick of his first ever 'dub' ...even more shocked to find it was done over here. SICK.

Oh, wait a minute....

1st is the crew, get it right, and who went over it?

no, jus find it irritating what twats feel they have to say some shit. there is already a vinoz. and who cares? you know how many fucking times the same tag is used?? ooooo theres 2 blaze's, nyc one, AND a french one. well woop di fucking do, too sacreligious too carry on writing, better stop.

Originally posted by Icon@Jan 11 2006, 08:55 PM

no, jus find it irritating what twats feel they have to say some shit. there is already a vinoz. and who cares? you know how many fucking times the same tag is used?? ooooo theres 2 blaze's, nyc one, AND a french one. well woop di fucking do, too sacreligious too carry on writing, better stop.

Hi, pal...

Find one mistake:

neo-vino.jpg

vino11.jpg

55_dscn0134.jpg

vino02.jpg

vino14.jpg

vino04.jpg

Originally posted by Icon@Jan 11 2006, 08:55 PM

Shut up you fucking mug. Go chat shit on some other forum.

fuck off curtis. and im sorry this vino is foreign? well that settles it. i thought you may have been referring to another vino around the uk. if this vino aint even from the uk, then it actually means nothing that theres a vino in the uk.

fuck off curtis. and im sorry this vino is foreign? well that settles it. i thought you may have been referring to another vino around the uk. if this vino aint even from the uk, then it actually means nothing that theres a vino in the uk.

Doesnt excuse the fact that he is toooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy!! :gaga:

Originally posted by Icon@Jan 12 2006, 09:23 AM

Hes a well know writer so it does matter whether UK or not.

Also him and his wank little crew are dogging people at a certain plot for fuck all reason.His cards marked son.

:gaga:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Icon@Jan 11 2006, 09:55 PM

And equally lots of people find it irritating that you're a twat justifying someone using an already taken name. Who cares? LOTS OF FUCKING PEOPLE.

they dogged that becuase they had been dogged by them, that plot had been hit 4 times in 2 days. if they are a writer from another country it tends to mean if you have the same name it aint so bad. of course if your taking the name thts a different story.anyway vino didnt dog them, sense did, and sense aint in the same crew. the fact is lots of ppl are gona have the same tag. unless vino deliberately stole the name, shouldnt be such a big deal.

"i do not have alot to learn matey."

I think you just proved how toy you are, even somone whos been writing 10 years still knows they can learn more shit and keep on progressing with thier stuff...........its only the fools who think they know it all

Originally posted by Chobbie Chob+Jan 11 2006, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chobbie Chob - Jan 11 2006, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Icon@Jan 11 2006, 08:55 PM

Hi, pal...

Find one mistake:

neo-vino.jpg

vino11.jpg

55_dscn0134.jpg

vino02.jpg

vino14.jpg

vino04.jpg

[/b]

They're all pics of single panels apart from the top one?

Originally posted by Pizzaboy@Jan 12 2006, 05:27 PM

I think you just proved how toy you are, even somone whos been writing 10 years still knows they can learn more shit and keep on progressing with thier stuff...........its only the fools who think they know it all

i didnt mean it like that, i meant it as in iv have been writing long enough, and dont need some twat telling me i need alot to learn. the simple fact is, he writes vino, the other vino writes vino, what a fucking shame, ppl get way too overprotectiv of their names. just take a look on artcrimes, and go on featured artists, now if your clever enough, scroll down, and see how many artists there are twice. from different countries. so now, let me get this straight, vino should stop writing vino, becuase there is another, in another country, who writes it? not even like the other vino is massive.

Originally posted by Icon+Jan 12 2006, 06:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Icon - Jan 12 2006, 06:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pizzaboy@Jan 12 2006, 05:27 PM

i didnt mean it like that, i meant it as in iv have been writing long enough, and dont need some twat telling me i need alot to learn. the simple fact is, he writes vino, the other vino writes vino, what a fucking shame, ppl get way too overprotectiv of their names. just take a look on artcrimes, and go on featured artists, now if your clever enough, scroll down, and see how many artists there are twice. from different countries. so now, let me get this straight, vino should stop writing vino, becuase there is another, in another country, who writes it? not even like the other vino is massive.

[/b]

you're a massive cunt though.

Archived