UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kures@Jul 31 2005, 10:15 AM

ur da 1 who started this shit home time...if u rele didnt giv a fuck then u shudnt hav started this shit........im getn tired of this shit u need 2 get ova it...im tryin 2 but u lot keep throwin it bak on my face and until u shut up about it i will keep answerin bak

I can't understand a word your'e fucking saying(not that i want to).When i were a lad they taught english in school,oh well.....

:chicken:

From the best Graf mag on the market at the mo,Rail..(well it has more UK steel than the current Grabitism)

Firtsly,a ver very fresh freight pic,and it is top quality..doesnt take a lot to work out who,...but now the blurb....Other recent attacks by these vandals have seen FM Rails superbly restored 45112 attacked by the aerosol brigade at YorkMore alarming is a report from FM Rail that its Wessex Rail set of Mk 2 stock was attacked and defaced,,while sitting in the bay platform at Bristol Temple Meads.Likewise travel into Euston and you see lineside graffiti right up to the stop boards.No doubt if one of these morons was killed by a train while carrying out their stupid wanton acts of vandalism,it would be blamed on the railway for not protecting them.....

No pics unfortunate,only pic is of the fresh inject the venom freight,which was taken rolling by...a tip top pic!

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Aug 4 2005, 07:18 PM

Loco the man keeping an eye on the spotter world..

Is there a flick to go with the Bristol TM blurb? If not do you reckon you could scan it in anyway i wouldnt mind a look... :innocent:

Archived