UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

look ye..i dont need 2 giv u all excuses...so giv it up...i alredy sed i no its shit so stp goin on about it....if u want me 2 prove 2 u im beta ill upload utha peices ive dun in the past...but at the end of the day i dont need 2 prove 2 u n e thing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i swear the tounger writers of today are just fanny's, i aint exactly old my self in the graff world but boy when i stared i didnt go yard in car and i still dont. theres ways of gettin out late at night. come we've all done it on all nighters just for fun. and for livin too far from daytime plots what cant catch train there. spose he aint got no money for ticket either haha. see ur all turnin in to fanny's whats happened to the hardcore raggoness of graff. when i first started paintin i wudnt have wasted paint on a 3 min br backjump u must be nuts id rather stay at home and have a bash. back jumps r for tubes. and dont come back with some dumb excuses, u cant tell me shit i been there and rocked the panel

Originally posted by serious_id@Jul 30 2005, 08:36 AM

i swear the tounger writers of today are just fanny's, i aint exactly old my self in the graff world but boy when i stared i didnt go yard in car and i still dont. theres ways of gettin out late at night. come we've all done it on all nighters just for fun. and for livin too far from daytime plots what cant catch train there. spose he aint got no money for ticket either haha. see ur all turnin in to fanny's whats happened to the hardcore raggoness of graff. when i first started paintin i wudnt have wasted paint on a 3 min br backjump u must be nuts id rather stay at home and have a bash. back jumps r for tubes. and dont come back with some dumb excuses, u cant tell me shit i been there and rocked the panel

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i alredy sed ive lernt..i havnt dun a backjump since......it was a year ago...it was once ive eva dun it...jus once...the reason y ive been doin br's is coz its coz im still a begginer and wen ive improved and aged a b it ill move on to the bigger challenges...name a 14 year old kid thats up all ova london hittin tubes all the time up on every line in central...maybe 1 if ur lucky...u lot havnt even seen my shit so how can u judge me from 1 backjump i did a year ago in 3 minutes...that was nuthin...it was worth nuthin...ther wasnt even 3d...i think u all no ive lernt from that and i think u all no im not wastin time on back jumps n e ways.ive alredy made a rite fool outa myself from 1 panel...i wudnt even call it a panel so y wud i wanna do it agen...and enuf of the smart comments 4 the faggots out ther who have nuthin beta 2 do than 2 sit on the pc and rite a loada shit on here and arnt out ther getn things dun...less bickering and more panels

Originally posted by kures@Jul 30 2005, 04:24 PM

i alredy sed ive lernt..i havnt dun a backjump since......it was a year ago...it was once ive eva dun it...jus once...the reason y ive been doin br's is coz its coz im still a begginer and wen ive improved and aged a b it ill move on to the bigger challenges...name a 14 year old kid thats up all ova london hittin tubes all the time up on every line in central...maybe 1 if ur lucky...u lot havnt even seen my shit so how can u judge me from 1 backjump i did a year ago in 3 minutes...that was nuthin...it was worth nuthin...ther wasnt even 3d...i think u all no ive lernt from that and i think u all no im not wastin time on back jumps n e ways.ive alredy made a rite fool outa myself from 1 panel...i wudnt even call it a panel so y wud i wanna do it agen...and enuf of the smart comments 4 the faggots out ther who have nuthin beta 2 do than 2 sit on the pc and rite a loada shit on here and arnt out ther getn things dun...less bickering and more panels

o dear he obviously feels threatened

"and enuf of the smart comments 4 the faggots out ther who have nuthin beta 2 do than 2 sit on the pc and rite a loada shit on here and arnt out ther getn things dun...less bickering and more panels"

does that goes for your replys to son? getting out there! havent seen you yet boy-o!!!!!

Originally posted by kures@Jul 30 2005, 04:53 PM

maybe ur not from round my area then...if u dont see it it dont mean it aint happenin. wheres ur peices?

o im from south boy, dont u worry i seen your odd toy reach about! on bus stops not even facing road.....

as for my pieces, i dont post em up, not into internet fame. no disrespect to those who earn it tho

i dnt wanna h8 u or n e thing m8 coz ive spoken 2 u b4 in person and u seemed like a decent person....and my toy tags on bus stops n ot facing road...look ye i dnt go out my way 2 find a bus stop facing the road...maybe i was waitin 4 a bus 2 go sumwer and had a tag on it coz i was bord....

Originally posted by kures@Jul 30 2005, 05:09 PM

i dnt wanna hav 2 h8 u or n e thing m8 coz ive spoken 2 u b4 in person and u seemed like a decent person....and my toy tags on bus stops n ot facing road...look ye i dnt go out my way 2 find a bus stop facing the road...maybe i was waitin 4 a bus 2 go sumwer and had a tag on it coz i was bord....

never met you mate so dunno what thats about!

all i can say to this whole bollox of a page and a half wank is

so fucking wot, this is a forum for posting graff on, not debating endlessly on a topic of who is better than who

come on lads i dont want to fall in to the conversation but please fellas lets just leave the "consturctive critisism" to the sketches threads and lets bang on with the fliks and i know that im not a frequent post(er) but just leave it ay?

ur da 1 who started this shit home time...if u rele didnt giv a fuck then u shudnt hav started this shit........im getn tired of this shit u need 2 get ova it...im tryin 2 but u lot keep throwin it bak on my face and until u shut up about it i will keep answerin bak

Archived