UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by droptheknife+Jul 13 2005, 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (droptheknife - Jul 13 2005, 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Adernaline@Jul 12 2005, 10:52 PM

im currently bidding on the "smallest violin with the saddest song notes" set on ebay, droptheknife

Well you already bid on the "ruin any thread with pointless bollocks gift set" so why not aye? cunt

[/b]

because my friend you've clearly already won it :innocent:

i was just thinking.....1 day im gna walk in a yard and do a dub in a bear suit........wonder what security guards reactions wud b like seeing a bear walk around a yard.....lol ...wudnt wanna get nikd spendin my night in a zoo nex 2 horny bears :shook:

to those who travel on south eastern lines i was speaking to a train worker today and he told me that there had been a tip off that there was going to be a bomb in one of the station, but they are keeping it on the low so any one who travels on them lines be careful

Originally posted by kures@Jul 14 2005, 12:05 PM

i was just thinking.....1 day im gna walk in a yard and do a dub in a bear suit........wonder what security guards reactions wud b like seeing a bear walk around a yard.....lol ...wudnt wanna get nikd spendin my night in a zoo nex 2 horny bears :shook:

You have some fucked up ideas! :haha:

If any station,and im sure most if not all are on high alert,then believe me the station managers wont be going quiet,or keeping low. A threat,they will act,end of story.

Originally posted by imkool@Jul 14 2005, 05:27 PM

to those who travel on south eastern lines i was speaking to a train worker today and he told me that there had been a tip off that there was going to be a bomb in one of the station, but they are keeping it on the low so any one who travels on them lines be careful

Originally posted by imkool@Jul 14 2005, 04:51 PM

"If any station,and im sure most if not all are on high alert,then believe me the station managers wont be going quiet,or keeping low. A threat,they will act,end of story."

just saying what i was told

dressing up going to a yard, thats just gay. bringing a dangerous animal to the yard now thats funny, imagine the looks on the fat cryodenite security guards face when the suspicious noise and the cut fence is actually the work of a 12 ft bear!

i can see where your all comin from but its just wot sum train geeza told me an a few others maby he was just chattin aload of crap or maby he was tellin the truth who knows! now on with the thread....................

Originally posted by imkool@Jul 14 2005, 12:27 PM

Really think a worker gonna tell you something like that? wake up n smell the cheese mate!

fuckin toy

Archived