UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by swifty@Aug 27 2005, 03:02 PM

But where is zino!?!?!

dunno and don't care to be honest.

saw some cm or something similar in a yard in bristol while on a work trip recently. In manchester saw an nm runner coming from up north. Also spotted 2 open throwups running in cardiff on the local line bout a month ago, and saw a lot of new yrp or cyrps fronts/damage running on the cardiff city line last week. that's all on the bumpkin watch :haha:

Broken Bones and Jack Daniels; you both have some interesting and valid opinions.

Unless you live in a city where panels run for a few days (or are lucky enough to live where they run for a few WEEKS) you have very little idea what's actually going down. Here in my crib, I only know what's getting done if either I did it myself, I get told what's been getting done or if pictures get published in magazines / on the 'net. Self promotion, maybe, but the only true way to know who's doing the most work in a clean train system is to ask those at the cleaning sheds for a peek at their photo records.

That said, some toys send all their flicks into a magazine and front like "Those pics are only the tip of the iceberg" when in actual fact that's the sum total of their work.

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Aug 29 2005, 06:23 PM

He has been away,but had a few pics of the feline one,and he is back from the Cattery doing what the cat does best....jpics108.jpg

why doesn't th catman do proper panels loco?

:haha: :haha: :haha:

you could do a pretty nice peice next to the cat and itd look pretty nice

Its all a question of whats available for Mr Cat,and when...unfortunate its not a 24hr thing with him,and graf really isnt his priority when ive spoken to him,but boring eh? The cat gets in yards,does his little cats,and gets away...a whole lot more than people might think,in countries you might not think.So boring,maybe,but still the same penalties if its a freight,networker or engineer train.1 cat,20000 reasons....

Originally posted by whatson+Aug 30 2005, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whatson - Aug 30 2005, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Aug 29 2005, 06:23 PM

He has been away,but had a few pics of the feline one,and he is back from the Cattery doing what the cat does best....jpics108.jpg

why doesn't th catman do proper panels loco?

:haha: :haha: :haha:

you could do a pretty nice peice next to the cat and itd look pretty nice

[/b]