UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

to be fair guys,after the examples of case (and a few others) we all knew that whoever was fairly up and over 18 was going to get punished quite hard.it is to do with making an example but it is also to do with a lot of things.we know the risks and if you can't do the time don't do the crime.i pray that he holds up all right inside.

3 ribsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he was'nt so much of a idiot he would of got less.

keep your barn yard clean.

and dont admit to shit.

simple as that.

they cant prove anything with circumsatual evidence (ie. photos of the same tag, sketches etc) - so what, you copied it when you were drunk cos you thought it looks fresh, but your really sorry and will never do it again. unless they catch you red handed, in which case ONLY admit to that and he would of got fined and maybe CS. opening your big gob and telling them you did 5,000 panels and 600 wholecars on top of what you got caught doing is giving them more hard proof which will lead to a much harsher conviction. its not rocket science.

whats all this "Lee also asked for 51 similar offences to be taken into account". sounds like he will probably be turned out in prison and made to wear makeup all day.

Originally posted by serious_id+Aug 9 2005, 04:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (serious_id - Aug 9 2005, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Adernaline@Aug 9 2005, 01:59 PM

dont remember seeing that neas before, good call loco

hahaha im sure theres hundreds of neas fotos u havent seen and im sure theres loads u never will and im also sure theres alot he wudnt want u to seeeeee!!

this fuckin site is not the whole data base for flix for london or any where else.

if most of u knew what was goin down u wud cum in ur y fronts!!

[/b]

SHIT!!! you mean i havent seen every single neas photo/piece in the world, ever?????!!?!?

and are you SERIOUS, this website isnt a whole database for flicks?!?!?!?!?!

i duno about anyone else, but ive already came in my y fronts.

who wants to continue the 'state the obvious' game that serious id has started?

fista did loads of time wen he got sent down. 5 years at least.

yeah but in all honesty it really wasn't that wise for him to say "it doesn't matter how long you send me down for, i'm still going to write on walls" the judge totally over reacted by saying "see if 5 years changes your mind". when you compare that sentence to the crime - which is what it is about - it doesnt work out as fair, fact. but looking at sentencing someone for doing £100,000's of vandalism could be looked at in the same light as someone who defrauds or steals and should be punished in that way. if as getting sentenced you say it doesnt matter, then the judge is going to raise the sentence to keep you in line

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH@Aug 12 2005, 12:51 PM

and dont admit to shit.

simple as that.

they cant prove anything with circumsatual evidence (ie. photos of the same tag, sketches etc) - so what, you copied it when you were drunk cos you thought it looks fresh, but your really sorry and will never do it again. unless they catch you red handed, in which case ONLY admit to that and he would of got fined and maybe CS. opening your big gob and telling them you did 5,000 panels and 600 wholecars on top of what you got caught doing is giving them more hard proof which will lead to a much harsher conviction. its not rocket science.

whats all this "Lee also asked for 51 similar offences to be taken into account". sounds like he will probably be turned out in prison and made to wear makeup all day.

why does everyone try and go on like they know the law inside out, and then ask about the "taking offences into consideration" :rolleyes:

All this stuff about ribs' sentance is maaad. Ribs taught me alot about the game...hes a good bloke with an addiction to criminal damage...all of you may have your reasons for graffiti "its cool".."i love the feeling when i spray burner on a train"..but fact is Ribs only did it for the criminal damage..he made up a plain dub n decided to take over London. If he hadnt had been caught God knows what more havock he would of caused lol

To a friend n a true vandal....

3RIBS

Originally posted by laughoutloud+Aug 12 2005, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laughoutloud - Aug 12 2005, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SKUMBALUCKAH@Aug 12 2005, 12:51 PM

and dont admit to shit.

simple as that.

why does everyone try and go on like they know the law inside out, and then ask about the "taking offences into consideration" :rolleyes:

[/b]

I wasnt asking about anything twerp, i quoted that as an example of him being a mug and putting himself in the shit. Why don't you try reading my whole post before you sound like a dick head.

anyone who admits to shit needs a good shoeing anyway. Perhaps the twat will learn to keep those sweet lips shut otherwise he will make a great cell wife

bitch :haha: :haha: :haha:

all this stuff is bulshit, givin ppl years for writing on trains..

the judges shouldnt be able to sleep at night, as if a prison sentance is even a punishment that fixes anything anyway... go in prison a writer come out ready to start shottin crack or sumin.

its all bollocks

fuck the police

fuck the law

free ribs

Originally posted by butch+Aug 13 2005, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (butch - Aug 13 2005, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-laughoutloud@Aug 13 2005, 05:48 AM

how is that being a mug? have you ever had a court case? doesnt sound like it.

he is on his 3rd at the moment

mug :rolleyes:

[/b]

badman :huh2:

Originally posted by stringfellow@Aug 14 2005, 03:27 PM

listen edit that post its bait, what was the point in editing the article if your just gonna bait him out like that, wise up

not deniein my post was bait but i think postin that article in the first place wos bait even with the edited parts and its pretty darn bait for a certain other person that article mentions. n plus i dont think the guy were talkin about would want this article postin on the net so toys can whack off over it.

fuck internet beef neways

oh actuali u werent beefin u were just tellin me how it is but maybe it wos a slight overeaction.

.peace.

Archived