UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whatdoyouthinkyourdoing+Aug 30 2005, 11:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whatdoyouthinkyourdoing - Aug 30 2005, 11:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cantcatchme@Aug 29 2005, 02:27 PM

boring

Mate, he sneaks into yards, paints a little kitty, and sneaks out, felinelike you could say. As david beckham said, you lot are all too serious.

[/b]

are you gay or something?

Right..a cuple of things in orange ink! Im sure that their is plenty of steel done North of the border,just not enough exposure..1 word to prove Scotland gets hit...Chintz.End of story,no back chat....which leads me onto le Chat.Well i spoke to him,and well boring...he just laughed.Lets get a few facts straight,the feline one.I just speak on his behalf..He is a smart cookie,but a little mixed up.Boring though??? boring is the cat...half peter pan,half bogeyman.Ideally like V from V for Vendetta...quotes,and mystery,pure Vaudville gents. Boring? well thats seeing your best friend,and then he is dead after jumping in front of a train,boring is watch a 13 year relationship crumble and being powerless to stop it...ahhh the memories he told me! But boring is hitting trains in Belgium,freights in France in the middle of nowhere,waving at gun totting cops in Italy.Thats boring...but he doesnt need to paint steel,he just does his thing now and again,well agin more than often,and he just walks into yards,greets the foreman,requests permission to bless the steel,and hocus pocus,he gone...Wholecar,yup,but never finished & his mju 400 got left behind too...Happy Christmas present for the track gang! Boring life for the Chat,17 years of xylene fumed fucking boredom....nevermind.

^^^^ check out some of that London Village based bollocks on the previous 120 odd pages,and what you call a disgrace here,pails into insignificance.Prove your worth cantcatch...your efforts? Le Chat does his thing his way,you dont like...great,but back up your arguement with YOUR efforts,and understand the context. With LC its not about crsip 3d,fat colours,wholecars,etc etc etc...Its the story of the little cat,and its his story how he tells it.

who says it dosnt exist chaos wen did u last check.

nah couldent get a better pic had to stand on a bench to get that last one anyway its a high wall and the train dident stay long.

i got all those pics just walkin through the station i wasent even looking for pannels lol

Archived