the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What the hell is wrong with you? Have you talked to a psychologist?

Name how, exactly?

Thing is, you can make all the profiles you want and sneak back here however you like. It will not hide the fact that your work sucks. I don't feel better saying that. When you first showed up, I hoped you would follow the same path everyone else does. The same path I followed. You get critiques in the toy section.

But nope. You are a sociopath and this game is not for you. Your fake, silly internet beef is not helping your sketches get any better. You burnt all your bridges. Nobody cares. We all just want you gone.

Fuck off. You are not even a toy. You are a sad, pathetic wannabe who will NEVER get any better.

• Props 2

On 1/23/2020 at 11:15 AM, Banok1 said:

where in brick slayers because everywhere is designated to citys im not from and the city i am from prob wouldnt survive on here even, and i cant post ones that are drawn and then painted because i dont really draw outlines before i paint them 

You could start a thread titled "Two Color Tracksides" or "Black and White" or something like that. If there's no thread that reflects what you're doing, start one. Chances are others are doing the same. 

As for the not drawing thing... I would encourage you to draw your outlines, or at least try to. This is my personal opinion so take it or leave it, but drawing helps you develop style as a writer. In my experience as a writer (35 years, now) those who don't sketch their outlines often do the same outline over and over again with only slight differences between them. And for some writers that's fine because they're only in this for a hot minute, but if your goal is longevity then it benefits you to spend some time on what you put up. 

• Like 1

People don't think your shit sucks BECAUSE of your attitude and lameass attempts to trick us with multiple accounts.

People think your shit sucks.

AND we also think you are annoying.

And you do not seem to have any real interest in getting better. Instead, you keep hoping people will be tricked into thinking your shitty stuff is not shit if you just sneak in the right way. It's fucking pathetic and we are so god damn tired of you.

If you really want to win people over to liking your shit, practice for years and post in the toy section and take criticism and learn from it.

Or keep getting banned and never getting better and feed your psychosis and eventually snap and become a homeless man walking down the street muttering about how the people online are so mean to you.

I no longer give a shit what happens to you. I'm just fucking sick of seeing your bullshit in here and the stupid, obvious, childish games you play.

• Truth 2

On 1/28/2020 at 9:52 AM, Joker said:

You could start a thread titled "Two Color Tracksides" or "Black and White" or something like that. If there's no thread that reflects what you're doing, start one. Chances are others are doing the same. 

As for the not drawing thing... I would encourage you to draw your outlines, or at least try to. This is my personal opinion so take it or leave it, but drawing helps you develop style as a writer. In my experience as a writer (35 years, now) those who don't sketch their outlines often do the same outline over and over again with only slight differences between them. And for some writers that's fine because they're only in this for a hot minute, but if your goal is longevity then it benefits you to spend some time on what you put up. 

I draw alot, all the time every day. its hard to explain, i find when im not distracted by a drawing when im at the wall Im able to totally focus on the wall and just sketch on that, n that my movements are more fluid with the can because im not focused on two things at once, Like before i go out i will draw rough outlines of what im going to do, but i dont usually bring it with me

Hey all, testing the waters. I was a member many years back and I’m surprised the site is still up! New screenname since I forgot my old login 😒

anyway, here’s some of my latest works. Critics are always welcome, I have thick skin and frankly I miss the Verbal abuse of the old timers on the site!! 
good to be back home 😊

377C9F3F-D508-4A93-A868-BBA44C5AE2A8.jpeg

ADB8E025-F3FE-4381-9EB7-E01680CD3D86.jpeg

DEC5ED98-BAFB-4318-8817-98C94B78078F.jpeg

87E88DFB-B360-422A-B79D-6CCB6E637B98.jpeg

31DF220F-4225-4820-8BEF-A631C7DA1B48.jpeg

• Like 6