the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got my adapter back almost had to scrap a secuirty guy in a car tryin to grab flicks, tried to go similiar to a peice i had roll away on me in the yard earlier this week two thirds done my peice. Winters comming n it gets to like -47 so quick 2 color peices are gonna be the only thing really possible in the comming months

REDWHITEBANEK.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DRAPO1125 said:

DUDE you tryin to hard bro

4 hours ago, DRAPO1125 said:

like dont post so much i would kidnly use all twenty of my accounts to tell you to quit posting so much

You're looking for answers to why you keep getting banned? Well - if this is how you act every time you create a new account... you're going to get banned. 

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with being a toy - not a single writer has ever existed that wasn't a toy.

You should check out what is going on in that thread, the level of advice being handed out has the people who normally post in here posting in the toy thread.

and hey, my scibble up the page with the alien on it isn't really up to scratch either, now I take another look at it, probably shouldn't be in here either.

• Like 3