the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like that romero

thanks, that means alot coming from you. im not really feelin my stuff lately, thats why i've been getting down on all these battles and exchanges, im trying to catch up so to speak, ive been writing for like 4 years or so and i don't feel like im where i should be, i feel like i should be doing better stuff you know?

idk, i don't want to bitch or nothing, that shit gets old. ima go do perts sketch now and hopefully that will keep me busy for a while...

thanks to fiveohno too.i didn't see your comment haha.

^that is way sick, me likes.

and, OI, Freak if you see this, clear your inbox, dude, i want to private message you.

OI alts, if you see this. tell freak to clear his inbox

oh and Wassup Alts. Aint seen you in a hop min. Im bout to stalk your posts to see what ive been missing.

and lastly. So really hot shit thats been posted in here. I quite like those Shin productions. The letters arent exactly my flavour. But the effort you put in the backgrounds makes me not care as much.

gabor.jpg

Criticism please

i almost dont want to say this because i dont want this worm crawling out of his hole...

but this dudes letters are very close to pesks, arguably better.

and everyones tellin dude to hit the toy thread.

gives you some perspective on how garbage letters can be hidden by some fancy colors.

carry on.

i almost dont want to say this because i dont want this worm crawling out of his hole...

but this dudes letters are very close to pesks, arguably better.

and everyones tellin dude to hit the toy thread.

gives you some perspective on how garbage letters can be hidden by some fancy colors.

carry on.

Hahaha, I thought the exact same thing, actually but decided not to post it given that I've already stirred enough shit in this thread of late. I don't think dude should go to the toy thread. Of course there are improvements that can be made such as the middle bar on the G doesn't match the extension out to the right, the top bar of the O is a a bit borked out, etc. But so what? My stuff probably deserves similar crits and I think the general flow and concept of his stuff is pretty good.

Anyway..., that first Satire and the ALTS with the apes are on the money. Nice one.

A lot of cats... you look at what they do now... AUGOR, RETNA and NICER come to mind, and to me it's just wack. They can paint like crazy but it's just ugly nonsense.

Then you look at something old they did and it just burns. I think they get tired of regular and try to push themselves. The problem is, a person can be a genius at something, master it, get bored with it, and then try to move on alienating fans. Case and point: DJ Shadow's third album.

Thanks for the positive feedback, folks!