the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

I'll supervise the appeals tribunal and internal affairs investigations for oversight of the judging panel to ensure regulations are followed and corruption remains at a minimum.

I'll offer my services to act as an oversight on the electoral observers but I may need a support committee to review the findings and checks and balances in the balloting procedures.

Should be fun.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeh i want mek to judge i respect his opion ..maybe a few others ....some of u dudes are crazy suspect...lol......jamak good luck homie..lets say two weeks..kool..two pager or one???? phenom come son....u loooking like u got the dust smoking shakes when u burn....u got no buisness saying shit about anyone at all...u are garbage we all know this...TA RTH DBC HFS 1134 TDK STATEN ISLAND VRS GFL

haha!I paint clean though!i own ur ass were it counts bitch! jamek burn this fool!

Remember when judging a battle you have to remain bias to how you feel about that person and judge solely on the three main aspects which are style, technique and creativity. Personal beefs or personal preference should not influence your vote. Keep it fair people.

I agree with this!

i said two weeks cause im crazy busy mang if i finish before ill post so im a rock morf cause i would rather rock u at ya own name....i might just come with black and greys to prove a point....if i colored it wouldnt be fair lol...anyone can judge except for the graff computer geeks that sweat my nuts.....jamak u beat ill gracefuly bow out cuzin...my eog is through the roof but im never un realistic about my opions....never....like a said a while ago im far from the best book dude but i def handle mines..may the best man win ..and years get ya practice on im coming for u next for coming out ya face also...homie....and i dont know what little comment u made about being not over the hill of wat have u..

haha ill be part of the international coalition of unbiased heads that is in charge of decys organization which is responsible for the management of the christo-f's committee of unbiased affairs... TRIPLE FUCKING LEVELS OF CHECKS AND BALANCES....

who'se watchin the watchmen's watchmen.....

xzibit-2009-04-300x300.JPG

rapletters for all my talking

5579017584_beea016930_z.jpg

If i'm not mistaken the arguement was about Pesk being bigheaded about what HE does and Jamak is gonna battle him to calm his ego. Now limiting Pesk to only doing this or that is giving Jamak an unfair advantage. Jamak can color just as well as pesk in my opinion so why not have the battle be the same word with full color burner. Both of these cats know how to rock letters and fills so it should be just that. You guys settle on a word (whether is your own name or some random word) and rock full color pieces. All this talk on the last few pages won't be satisfied by a black and white battle...go all out fellas.

That being said...i'm goin painting.

If i'm not mistaken the arguement was about Pesk being bigheaded about what HE does and Jamak is gonna battle him to calm his ego. Now limiting Pesk to only doing this or that is giving Jamak an unfair advantage. Jamak can color just as well as pesk in my opinion so why not have the battle be the same word with full color burner. Both of these cats know how to rock letters and fills so it should be just that. You guys settle on a word (whether is your own name or some random word) and rock full color pieces. All this talk on the last few pages won't be satisfied by a black and white battle...go all out fellas.

That being said...i'm goin painting.

The Board of Ethics and Regulatory Commission Standing Committee and associated Secretaries approve of and authorises this statement.

• Like 1