the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

definitely needs more arrows.

go back and redraw the same piece, but wherever there is an arrow,

add 6 more arrows all at perpendicular angles to the previous arrow that they spawn from.

don't forget to add little handlebar thingies too. and lots of zigzagging lines.

toys helping toys...pathetic.

and how do you kids manage to pick out the most homo monikers?

daap? fuck off.

lets see some paint on the walls switch.

or do you just bite established writers on paper and try to hide the letters behind elaborate backgrounds?

12oz shittalkers?

how about originality?

oh thats right, it died when the internet and graffiti got married.

dont make me post the flicks you directly bit, switch.

im not sure your internet alter ego could survive the devastation.

lol nikka you is funny... established? i have no fuckin clue who he is, i guess he's not that established, but go ahead and post the flicks of the shit i supposely bite off of!!!alter ego? what alter ego? i don't post all the shit i do..i paint im not like half the nikkas on 12 oz just drawin shit in blackbooks..

...go ahead your bull shit just makes me laugh... your most likely another toy who likes to talk shit on the internet cuz thier life sucks and isn't interesting... post some flicks of your shit.....i bet your another biting msk wanna be like the rest of these fools... come on tough boy...

P2260003.jpg

criticism from a kid who posts this shit?

dude every fuckin sketch you post has this same limp wet noodle lettering.

newsflash homey...attaching huge 3D and using elaborate color schemes does not deflect away from the fact that you blow dick with letter structure.

id think a kid who only lives for the next 12oz sketch battle, and who finds time to post in every single one of them, would progress at least a little bit.

reallll dope handstyle in the top left corner too, player. ive seen little kids pick up scrap cans at legal jams and produce fresher shit.

id tell you to go out and paint, but thats right youre just an "artist who enjoys fucking around with the graffiti letter style".

plus i wouldnt want to see that trash up anywhere, and knowing you 4 minutes after you'd painted it, flicks would be in 75% of the brickslayers forums.

get a life faggot.

on another note switch:

i checked out your flickr, and i like that one simple you did on the train with garth.

i still think your wilder shit is very close to what causr was doing in toronto a few years back.

i like that alert shit.