the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

werd to mother im workingon letters i agree a few comment up gettn inspiration and biting are two different things i get inspired by some peoples stuff ...but mainly have my own style whe it comes to colors and patterns some are just straight sharks....i never post the best of my stash here cause of it...but im open for all collabos....if ya nast of courseeeeeeeeee vets only !!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your take on 3d style is dope homie...alot of dudes that do it lack good letters. You got that shit no doubt. I think i'm gonna paint the one you did for me one of these weekends...I was thinking about painting an entire production by myself with all the different exchanges people have done for me. One of these days I'll get to it.

werd werd ....classic letters arrows ill 2 d shadow.. effect ....fuck 3d lol.......not hating i just cant get into it well maybe totem......mek fly shit...give me a minute i def want to exchange im working on new letters dailyyyyyyy inspired like a mother fucker lately...keep rocking homiesssssssss and if anyone wants im down for hitting me with a mean ass outline nice and dark so i can copy it and ill color it in..only straight heat tho !!!!