the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actully i have about maybe 15 decent design markers left now i use and preffer touch charterpak prisma colored pencil and special inks to complete my ish thanks homie lot of years put into this blackbook game...and i very rarely if ever use the blender....im always looking for new struff to incorperate into my black book work...i have much more updated new school looking ish...thing is alot of people dont put time into there pages and it shows when u do or u dont....

actully i have about maybe 15 decent design markers left now i use and preffer touch charterpak prisma colored pencil and special inks to complete my ish thanks homie lot of years put into this blackbook game...and i very rarely if ever use the blender....im always looking for new struff to incorperate into my black book work...i have much more updated new school looking ish...thing is alot of people dont put time into there pages and it shows when u do or u dont....

Ha,.. no doubt man,

Your sketches hold such an old school, book look. That is really admirable....

I really wish more peeps emphasized that much in their books...

...and kept that book/BIBLE, ...alive.

Big up to Ink76, just found out he was family, small world....

yeh i hear u with that know wat black book shit is an art in itself i did many many walls but always had tons of markers i used to rack ..and tons of bags of trees to smoke and never payed attetion in school lol...if u ever want to see the master of black book look up a personal friend and homie of mine stem ynn brooklyn...also cortez got some classic classic shit in books...nothing like making a blank white page come alive same with a freshly buffed walll....

yo Rime sign my book dewd!

i don't know why you'd say that. Rime is definitely one of my favorite writers/artists, however this is nowhere near or in my mind even vaguely similar to his work. of course being a fan his work has influenced mine, but i can assure you this is something i did a hundred percent original.

it's something i'm working on, i plan on takin the simpler letters and turning them into pieces. i'm developing a piece that's a few different pieces intertwined and layered up. this is my first step.

i can understand where you say that regarding Rime's technique for drop-shadows. Where he'l have a simplified shadow, but the simplified letters in my piece are more "hooks ups" at the moment than anthing else. once i have the style where i want it to be all of the layers (hopefully three to four if it works out) will be hooked up and tweaked around with to be three or four seperate entities forming one singular piece.