Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FuckWhitey

Local rappers worldwide

Recommended Posts

any of you people out in 12oz are into your local rap scenes? If so Id like to know the deal on the local rap scene specifically in St. Louis, Chicago, and San Diego, all others are cool too. Like who is the best rapper in your opinions, who's blown up from the local rappers and gone nationwide, do your local rappers have beef with eachother and rap about it like dissing each other, or what is the deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW ORLEANS:

 

ditty boo records:

- murdafeen

- monsta

- dj akright

- LJ

- sissy j

- big neub

 

old school cash money records (before they became famous)

-lil slim

- B-32

- B.G.'z

- ms. tee

- UNLV

- tec 9

- yella boy

- lil ya

- pimpdaddy

- P.M.W.

- big heavy

 

big boy records

- ghetto twins

- black menace

- mystikal (he sucks ass now, but his stuff in the mid 90's was dope)

- partners n crime

- g slimm

 

take fo records

- dj jubilee

- dj duck

- katey red

- willie puckett

- junie b

- k.c. redd

- big all & lil tee

- da sha ra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the screen name 'r.heydrich' was banned because it's the name of a nazi, but not 'fuckwhitey' ? i bet he wouldn't have lasted long had the name been fuckniggers or something, what the fuck is up with that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ay arcel...could you get a little more backwoods on us dog? reallty though homey...i mean that....get as backwoods as you want and wild out on that shit homey....i got your back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOCAL RAPPERS, stay focused. wheres chi, san diego, or the lou?

BOZACk that shit in New Orleans I heard was like a mix of hip hop beats with like trumpets and shit. anyway, good post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RHODE ISLAND!

 

All you people out there need to check out the Rhode Island scene.

 

CNJ Records is in full force right now. Peep their site cnjrecords.com

It's under construction now but they got the talent.

 

Also many other locals doing their thing right now.

Peep my boy Frankie Riptide on Freestyle Friday tomorrow on BET. Eating mahfuckas.

 

Be sure to pick up his 12" when it comes out. I have the test presses right now so it should be available very very soon.

 

Many other locals doing their thing as well.

I'm a DJ myself.

 

If anyone wants my mixtape for free hit me up on the e-mail and I'll send it via AIM. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by ARCEL

the screen name 'r.heydrich' was banned because it's the name of a nazi, but not 'fuckwhitey' ? i bet he wouldn't have lasted long had the name been fuckniggers or something, what the fuck is up with that ?

 

we are assuming he means everlast.

 

 

 

Originally posted by BOZACK

old school cash money records (before they became famous)

-lil slim

 

didnt dude just get capped on his front porch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what i know, st. louis mc's ain't all that, but they have some pretty fresh djs.

 

maybe i'm biased but the kansas city/lawrence scene is where it's at around missouri/kansas.... mac lethal, approach, soundsgood, the archetype, ces cru, the guild, human cropcircles, deep thinkers... http://www.daturarecords.com/datload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BOZACK

NEW ORLEANS:

 

 

big boy records

- ghetto twins

- black menace

- mystikal (he sucks ass now, but his stuff in the mid 90's was dope)

- partners n crime

- g slimm

 

ra

Im dmenace from chicago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FuckWhitey

any of you people out in 12oz are into your local rap scenes? If so Id like to know the deal on the local rap scene specifically in St. Louis, Chicago, and San Diego, all others are cool too. Like who is the best rapper in your opinions, who's blown up from the local rappers and gone nationwide, do your local rappers have beef with eachother and rap about it like dissing each other, or what is the deal?

 

san diego has some sick ass rappers like Mackvillin, Illicit, Ecay Uno, Jayo Felony. those are fools from diego that i listen too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_sofarok

my lil town of cambridge england has three groups...delegates of culture, word association and rigid literature...they all sound identical and pretty much suck....most uk hip hop acts sound the same, the production is almost identocal etc...except mc pittman but hes a novelty act...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

didnt dude just get capped on his front porch?

 

nope that was soulja slim. (everyone in new orleans has the nickname "slim." it's fucking dumb.) but yeah they arrested the guy who did it, said he got paid $10,000 or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BOZACK

nope that was soulja slim. (everyone in new orleans has the nickname "slim." it's fucking dumb.) but yeah they arrested the guy who did it, said he got paid $10,000 or something

 

Yo Bozack, what was the reason behind his killing? And you know anything about the Camoflauge killing in Savannah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SmallieBigs2

Yo Bozack, what was the reason behind his killing? And you know anything about the Camoflauge killing in Savannah?

 

i don't know any details about slim, but as much regional fame as he had, he couldn't stay out of the magnolia, was in & out of jail, bragged about killing people, etc. i'm sure he had lots of enemies, and it might have been ward-motivated. don't know anything about camo's death though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×