im a man of the people, and thus, it was my duty to watch the simple life last nite

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

While working at a grocery store for over three years, I often found it funny to think that every food-related item I sold to a customer would be promptly consumed upon arriving home and then later pooped out.

:lol:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

100% off-topic.

While working at a grocery store for over three years, I often found it funny to think that every food-related item I sold to a customer would be promptly consumed upon arriving home and then later pooped out.

PMB's thought of the day.

hahaha.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a secret world of make believe. that was a very clever thought of the day. hopefully you've found some work that is a bit more thought-provoking and less liable to make you envision thousands of people squatting, shitting, grunting, etc.

I liked the article mental..sometimes the NYT makes me mad though. like, only stating the obvious, then ritzing it up with a few classy adjectives that only aristocratic subscribers to the NYT could possibly understand anyways. no wonder the USA Today is America's newspaper. what with all the colors and the pretty graphs. there were some glaring omissions from the article that made me think maybe they kinda missed the boat on the social commentary via reality tv editorial. the born rich movie is pretty good though. I just cannot stand the entire appropriation of the "down-home" aesthetic by the upper classes, or even by the middle classes. like I've said before it's a bizarre game of opposites. stealing the aesthetic of living from the group of people that you would least like to be and apply it to the aesthetic of the group of people that you belong to... this can be said for graffiti too.

I don't think it's enough really to just point out these social crises. I wish some publication or individual could see the damage this type of media does to people living in the poor house, and thusly, do a sufficient write-up about how, while it makes for good entertainment, it will only perpetuate the entire basis of inequality in America to begin with.

"I totally want to be a hippy when I grow up. The only thing I couldn't deal with are the bugs and being dirty. But, they take showers don't they?"--I wish I would have known the Rich Girls were coming to Seattle. I would have plastered "fuck hilfiger" all over this town. we have our own rich girls here, and yes, I sling mud at them too.

I liked the article mental..sometimes the NYT makes me mad though. like, only stating the obvious, then ritzing it up with a few classy adjectives that only aristocratic subscribers to the NYT could possibly understand anyways. no wonder the USA Today is America's newspaper. what with all the colors and the pretty graphs.

hahaha....americas newspaper....figures...its like the mcdonalds of news....that paper is shit on a stick.....but its a constant no matter where you go...

yeah the NYT at times can be high brow just to be high brow...that irks me for sure...but for the most part its one of the only papers where i can read stories that are given space and not crammed into corners...

as far as omissions and what not, i would agree with ya there....but then again frank rich is not so much a reporter then he is an editorial writer...

where color and story take the stage and minor facts get bumped...but he is always pretty much right on...

but their writers are the shit....

friedman, dowd, rich, and ofcourse the man himself, billy safire....

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Kilo7-

a hilton sisters story:

so both of them were in town and at a party at the Sum41's drummers house.

I've partied with that guy a few times and he's pretty cool shit but anyways....

someone asked one of the Hilton girls where they were staying when they were in town,

and one of them says.. "like... we stay at the Hilton!"

I think if I heard that I would have shouted

"You're nada, that pussy aint worth the Ramada

I mean really.... Paris was romanticly linked with the singer from Sum41.

Excuse me what?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

whaddya think they wouldve done after you said that?

it honestly sounds like something i would say piss drunk.

im always inserting random lyrics into conversation that rhyme or have something to do with the topic.

Kudos to you Kilo for making me a str8 up gigglepuss.

Archived