INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

use INK instead of paint

ink drips more, ink works in markers (paint works in mops)

and glue pens arent exactly the new cutting edge shit. they been out a long time, theyre not like otr markers they are just ZIG MARKERS. like the posterman, woodcraft, illumigraph, wet erase sign markers, montana markers, ETC.

if you want OTR markers, get markal jumbos and dump the paint out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ALLRIGHT REAL QUICK CAUSE ITS KINDA HECTIC IN THE OFFICE TODAY .............

ALL PAINT MARKERS WITH ACRYLIC BASED PAINT JUST REMOVE THE TOP VALVE AND ALL AND RINSE WITH WATER THEN LET DRY OVER NIGHT AND REFILL WITH DO*EM*DIRTY AND BAM READY TO ROCK !

ALL PAINT MARKERS FILLED WITH OIL BASED PAINT THERE IS NO NEED FOR CLEANING!!!!!!! NONE AT ALL WHEN YOU HAVE USED ALL THE INK INSIDE AND YOU WANT TO REFILL DO JUST THAT REFILL IT YOUR WAISTING TIME AND ENERGY TRYING TO CLEAN IT JUST REFILL WITH DO*EM*DIRTY "OUTDOORS MAN" AND BAM READY TO ROCK!!!! ITS REALY JUST THAT SIMPLE DONT OVER THINK THIS SHIT ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

logo1-1.gif

THELAB3.jpg

i've actually seen people do that slip

but it has to be low-pro

try doing around this time, the holidays is perfect especially at home depot 'cause they got those huge doors and shit.. just get ur cart fill it up and out u go

i always go against racking 'cause its not worth getting caught doing that shit but i went 2 michaels arts and crafts store and saw these markers and its crazy how similar they look to the OTR markers and shit

in my opinion they work way better than the OTR markers

http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=EKSMSB30/390.0

peace

WHERE IS THAT PLACE LOCATED

IN THE U.S?

yeah UHU glue sticks are the shyt. i only use thos types of gluesticks cuz the others are two way. plus those glue sticks can hold a lota ink. also i like th way u gota uncap it two different ways. like u gota unscrew the cap left then u gota unscrew the actual nib right...i dont noe better if u try it out urself....

^^ those glue pens can be found at a doller store

they sometimes even come 5 to a pack. their really easy to rack 2

\

SHUTTTTTTT!! THE FUCKKKK!! UPPPPPP!!!!!! GO out there and try shit out for ur self with going on here and asking each other shit ....holy shit it aint hard to experiment with ur inks use ur fucking heads!!!!!!!

what kind of marker was used for this, fucking sick. Inks i use are my homemade ink and doemdirty and i cant figure out a good marker that wont leak in my pocket and soak me in ink whenever i take it out and that drips..

FIND OUT UR SELF!!!! STOP ASKING!!! IS IT THAT HARD TO GO OUT THERE AND LOOK AROUND FOR THE TYPE OF MARKER THAT WAS USED FOR THAT ?????????!!!!;)

FIND OUT UR SELF!!!! STOP ASKING!!! IS IT THAT HARD TO GO OUT THERE AND LOOK AROUND FOR THE TYPE OF MARKER THAT WAS USED FOR THAT ?????????!!!!;)

Hey fuckface, i know all about markers but the only thing i have that looks like that is a gluepen and it leaks all fucking over me so i want to know if he is using something different or the same thing, so suck a dick, stop trying to act like you are cool and know about things

Hey fuckface, i know all about markers but the only thing i have that looks like that is a gluepen and it leaks all fucking over me so i want to know if he is using something different or the same thing, so suck a dick, stop trying to act like you are cool and know about things

shutttttttttttttttthe fuck up u TOY!!!! I DONT GO ON HERE ASKING RETARDED TOY ASS QUESTIONS FIND OUT UR SELF IT ISNT HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD CLOSE THIS RETARDED AS THREAD AND LET THESE TOY ASS WRITTERS FIND OUT THEM SELF LIKE I DID WEN I WAS COMMING UP IN THIS GAME ....FUCKKKKKK!!!!!

shutttttttttttttttthe fuck up u TOY!!!! I DONT GO ON HERE ASKING RETARDED TOY ASS QUESTIONS FIND OUT UR SELF IT ISNT HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD CLOSE THIS RETARDED AS THREAD AND LET THESE TOY ASS WRITTERS FIND OUT THEM SELF LIKE I DID WEN I WAS COMMING UP IN THIS GAME ....FUCKKKKKK!!!!!

You think im a toy, lets see some of your work you faggot. How the fuck can i find out for myself when i might already have the marker you dick. Internet beef make you feel good inside or something?fuck off

You think im a toy, lets see some of your work you faggot. How the fuck can i find out for myself when i might already have the marker you dick. Internet beef make you feel good inside or something?fuck off

dogggggg shut the fuck up !!!!!! ur a toy it isnt hard to tell go post in ur black book thread and ur sticker thread ........off my dickk!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

^^ this guys a fucken idiot dont listen to him

calling other people toys when he's the one sitting on his fatass infront of a computer all day starting fights over the internet instead of going out to bomb

he probly thinks just because he makes a couple of good slaps he's good enough to talk shit to other people

poor guy. i think his obesity is cruel enough

^^ this guys a fucken idiot dont listen to him

calling other people toys when he's the one sitting on his fatass infront of a computer all day starting fights over the internet instead of going out to bomb

he probly thinks just because he makes a couple of good slaps he's good enough to talk shit to other people

poor guy. i think his obesity is cruel enough

GET OF MY DIKKKK U TOY ALL U DO IS STAY IN THESE FORUMS ALL DAY LONG POSTING STUPID QUESTIONS AND TALKIGN PURE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT ...:lol: :(

GET OF MY DIKKKK U TOY ALL U DO IS STAY IN THESE FORUMS ALL DAY LONG POSTING STUPID QUESTIONS AND TALKIGN PURE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT ...:lol: :(

actually ive read a few of your posts and you dont seem to contribute anything positive to this forum, you just call every one toys. does it make you feel good or somthing? and if you say that wer talking pure shit have a look at the title of this thread and the discription, hmm if ur such a king wonder why ur in here? fuck off or contribute somthing decent. ur a toy at life!!