INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Fuck man octopus ink sucks for marker use, its too thick. I use squid ink it stains like a bitch.

I'm riding the wave of consumerism and purchasing me a bottle of DED Inside Job. I haven't heard a bad review anywhere, everyone seems to say its fucking awesome. And I suck at making my own ink.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^I've said it before, but I love making my own ink and I still buy DED and will buy Krink again as well. They both have that little extra... I don't even know. But they both have all the specs that you want in one. They both flow REALLY well, they both stain(DED much better), and they are both way more opaque than anything else.

But thats just for Black(DED),and Silver(KR).

If I want awesome bright yellow, or an off shoot of yellow-green, thick crimson red, light pink, deep orange, or any other primary color off shoot... I make my own.

PS. While you guys were busy arguing about Do Em Dirty and not knowing the recipe...

Did you stop to think that you could use DED as PART of your recipe? I mean you have to buy other shit that you can't steal to make good ink. You want your ink to stain better, or want it to flow better? Why don't you innovate instead of hate?

Buy the DED or...

Don't buy the DED.

But kill the negative.

It makes you sound like a know nothing know-it-all.

As well as a punk ass little kid. <-----(directed to those that hate in general and no one directly.)

Stay up.

Fuck man octopus ink sucks for marker use, its too thick. I use squid ink it stains like a bitch.

I'm riding the wave of consumerism and purchasing me a bottle of DED Inside Job. I haven't heard a bad review anywhere, everyone seems to say its fucking awesome. And I suck at making my own ink.

are there any bad reviews for outdoorsman ink??? if so what are the complaints about it? j/w b4 i buy some

DO EM DIRTY BEST EVER evryone this thread should just be called buy DED becuase this shit is sick just got mine today and it smells and it flows and it is the best nothing ive ever used is better. The mail man asked if i could tell him what was in the box becuase it smells so strong.

DED FOREVER BITCHES>

Just buy DED im telling you now its the only shit other then Krink and some homemades that works. It covers and drips and works in pilots only things you need im now a heavy supporter.

i mean T-grade is definitlly secind for ink but for the money DED is worth it. you have to remember 8 FL.Oz. is alot more than you think.

im thinking about gettin a big ass bottle of meeth blue from one of my science classes. but how much meth blue must i add into my ink recipie?

also does meth blue cope well with dot3 brake fluid??

try it out yourself if you're getting a "big ass bottle of meeth blue"

im thinking about gettin a big ass bottle of meeth blue from one of my science classes. but how much meth blue must i add into my ink recipie?

also does meth blue cope well with dot3 brake fluid??

After you see how meth blue stains, you won't even need DOT3. You want to mix in enough before it starts sacrificing the consistency of the ink, i.e. it starts getting too thick for good flow. So this is variable depending on how much ink you have (small jar of pilot vs. large container of marsh for instance) and have much MB you have.