INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo oink master chief.....how thin is that ink cuz anything could run thru a mop bro.....u think it would work in a pilot???? cuz if so HIT ME UP!!!!!.........either way HIT ME UP WIT A PRICE MAN.....unless ill find a way to rack it over the internet...HmmMMmm...nah just hit me up wit a price man im interested.....

for some reason i just believe in shauns ink more than yours.....maybe because he has documented alot of his real insides, with real buff jobs on them..and i know for sure his credibility as a writer is good...

i dont think you can expect people to buy into this without alot more evidence on how good it is...no offence

for some reason i just believe in shauns ink more than yours.....maybe because he has documented alot of his real insides, with real buff jobs on them..and i know for sure his credibility as a writer is good...

i dont think you can expect people to buy into this without alot more evidence on how good it is...no offence

YOU SIR ARE A SCHOLAR AND A GENTLEMAN;)

Untitled-1.jpg

WEGOTTHATWORK.gif