INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just got me some Do Em Dirty ink and need to find out where to find Marsh and Oink... I been testing shit myself to see whats already strong without mixing... then im gonna move on to mixing to see what I can cook up... So does anyone know where I can find Marsh or Oink?

I just got me some Do Em Dirty ink and need to find out where to find Marsh and Oink... I been testing shit myself to see whats already strong without mixing... then im gonna move on to mixing to see what I can cook up... So does anyone know where I can find Marsh or Oink?

yea just hit up that guy who sells oink " oinkoinkoink ".

he has both oink and marsh, and the marsh is at a mad reasonable price

Oink: Good to see you make moves! big ups

Ecks1: I'll post buff test of Marsh with different substance (ArmorCoatGraffitiRemover, Rubing Alcohol, and Mineral Spirit) like that you gon' know whats what....

PS: The ink I'll be using for the Marsh buff test is, matterof fact, an improved version of the actual Marsh ink. (Marsh + lil' bit of brake fluid + Methylen Blue + lil lil bit of Febbing dye.) Sorry it's not 100% Marsh for the test but hey, I just don't feel like fillin' another marker...So check it out

Oink: Good to see you make moves! big ups

Ecks1: I'll post buff test of Marsh with different substance (ArmorCoatGraffitiRemover, Rubing Alcohol, and Mineral Spirit) like that you gon' know whats what....

PS: The ink I'll be using for the Marsh buff test is, matterof fact, an improved version of the actual Marsh ink. (Marsh + lil' bit of brake fluid + Methylen Blue + lil lil bit of Febbing dye.) Sorry it's not 100% Marsh for the test but hey, I just don't feel like fillin' another marker...So check it out

Mos definitely. I was gonna mix mine with corrosive break fluid anyways, but the other shit all sounds good too... Do what you gotta do homie... im just looking to create some dope shit myself

As you can see on the Marsh Test picture...each of the chemicals buffed it quite easily...It's written on plastic and had dried for an hour and a half...My 2 cents: "don't add brake fluid, it's not worth it, based on what i've seen so far...

On the second picture (wich is only bucket black paint + mineral spirit), I did the same 3 buff tests, and guess what ? It was harder to buff ! Matter of fact, the ArmorCoat was the one that did the worst buff job here...quite suprising! (it was dryin for at least 3 days...)

the Lesson I think you should get from that is simple: If you ain't got engough dough to buy quality ink, bucket paint with mineral spirit will do the job even better you could have tought at first ! But be smart, dont use thinned out paint in a regular shoe polish mop cuz the thinner will unglue the nib of the shoe polish mop...which is probably gonna make you mad in a short time....anyway, thats your thing! it's just me speakin'!....

Give me your comments...

PS: I've added the chemicals in the picture and the Marsh quart, so you know I aint lyin...

MarshTest.JPG.76163b404d89f61ce212ca6f5e1e84aa.JPG

BucketPaintTest.JPG.55d8a8b1c51738136cf4c432abe74b3b.JPG

Yeah thanks for the test... still I believe the corrosive break fluid will help it settle into the wall, brick, cement, metal, ect... Plus there are a few other things I want to test it with... not too sure what yet but im going over with a few other people I know who mix their own ink... we just wanna come up with some shit we can use and make some loot off of at the same time.

Good luck with your futur new ink Ecks1, but adding break fluid won't do a lot more to the base ink you'll take....Personnaly, you shouldn't want something else from an ink than weather permanent, cheap price and fast drying time, cuz in the end all ink are buffable...anyway, give more info when you got something ! Peace

PS: there was "corrosive" break fluid in the marsh inkI just buffed...but yeah, on painted surface and such it might be something else...give some news!

again on brake fluid, it will only make your ink/paint more "fluid" but will dry much more slowly....so I wonder whats the point of havin and ink that dries after, lets say...30 to 40 minutes ? Plus, Methylen Blue won't leave a "ghost" or "shadow"....but will, of course, add pigments to your base ink...

Well dot 3 break fluid is corrosive and is suppose to sort of eat at shit... thats what makes it such a great break fluid, it makes it crust up and last longer agaist grinding and when trying to clean it off it should take a lot more than the average...

do u guys take the little penis thingy out of the kiwis or leave em' in for control. Im usin' this rusto bucket paint in my mop and its all good but im not gettin the mad drips like DED i think my shits too thick and im writin my tag s too slow. ill post some pics

Hi, on behalf of all of 12oz i'd like to say; Welcome, thanks for stopping by, now die you lazy asshole. Get ahold of 2 and try it yourself. FUCK.

I hate it when people know the answer to their questions but are too slothful to just TRY IT.

how do u post pics?

Copy and paste that same question into google and watch your answer magically appear. What a douche-bag.

ok, now the "slow or fast" question is retarded. no hate but come on man, whats the point ?

now, the thing about the mop, yeah you should take off the "little penis" as you said, but if you take it off you have to be careful not to turn your mop upside down when not using it...and if you wanna get more drips add some paint thinner and shake it well..

good luck !