INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he's going to be stocking up on mops, monstercolors markers, OTR's , monster paint and clash paint

peace

he been saying hes getting clash and fixing the color list of monster for a long time

the only thing that makes his shop good is A. monster paint B. the monster supersoft caps

and that paint should cost like 3.75.

ps. do they give you free shit for advertising for them all the time?

if so, i wanna get in on that.

well he told me he's stocking up on more supplies after this month.

and the price is good.

dont try to convince him on to lowering the price.... if you dont like it, go somewhere else

but when he does stock up on some real good shit i bet your going to be the 1st in line to buy them

and again. you could go some where else

the only reason i told you guys about his site is because its 1 of the only US online shops

and his prices are crazy low

whoa the crewest site sucks shit plus those tall platinums are complete crap and here in canada those would come to like 14 bucks BULLLLSHITTT........but yeah those tall cans are great cause you dont need to be hauling around a bunch of cans when you could just have one or 2 and do just as many fills , i wish we had those tall rustos here or any rusto cans at all , krylon prices went up a dollar and there is not that big of a selection anymore

whoa the crewest site sucks shit plus those tall platinums are complete crap and here in canada those would come to like 14 bucks BULLLLSHITTT........but yeah those tall cans are great cause you dont need to be hauling around a bunch of cans when you could just have one or 2 and do just as many fills , i wish we had those tall rustos here or any rusto cans at all , krylon prices went up a dollar and there is not that big of a selection anymore

boo hoo.. you wouldnt be crying if you racked your paint.

racking in my opinion is stupid

yes you get free shit, but like i said before

if you get caught.. those 4 dollars that you didnt want to pay for the cans will turn in to hundreds in court fees

but thats my opinion u know?

and this is heads up for all of you

my homie from so-cal sent me this email, and its been going around from what i hear

well anyways its about those OTR scrawl pens.. their a fucken rip off

check it out

http://www.raidex.de/en/produkte/viehzeichenstifte.htm

Label

Service:

" Special labels available:

Personalized RAIDEX label: New: without additional costs! From quantities of minimum 500 sticks per order / 50 sticks per colour we offer you to print your company's address onto the original RAIDEX label (size for the address: max. 20 x 38 mm)

Your own company's label: (86 x 110 mm, left side: 7 mm blank) - Printing cost on demand."

peace

Hey, I emptied out a Zig 2-way glue pen. I wanna make some homemade ink for it. I was told that ghetto krink would be too thick. Basically I want a nice opaque silver ink that'll be somewhat drippy. I already have a small tin of Rusto Aluminum enamel so if I could use that, that would be great.

So anyone have any suggestions?

I've heard recipes for krink ranging from 1/4 thinner 3/4 rusto, to 1/3 thinner 2/3 rusto, to 1/2 each. It'd be nice to have a general guidline on where to start, and if needed I could thin it more. I don't wanna have to switch it up too much cause I only have one small can of rusto.

Here is a mix that works well on all surfaces, especially the plastic laminate that city rail uses to make the insides of train carraiges, here goes:

Ingredients:

Mecurochrome : That red stuff that your mum used to put on your knees when you fell over and grazed them. Its an antiseptic and can be found in chemists.

Iodine: Similar as above although yellow in colour, dries purple. Antiseptic and can be obtained from chemists.

Raven Oil: Can be bought in a variety of colours from shoe repair stores, including black and blue.

Ink Pad Ink: Found in stationary stores, purple, blue, black or red in colour.

Terebine or Ethanol: Terebine is a form of liquid driers, originally made by combining linseed oil and natural resin with salts of lead and manganese and thinning with turpentine used in the production of paint, harder to obtain than ethanol. Ethanol is pure alcohol and can be found in most hardware stores.

Method:

Mix the above ingredients in roughly the following ratios;

Mecurochrome - 10%: This will give the mix a glossy, metallic finish and is a very strong stainer.

Iodine - 10%: This will also add to the gloss of the mix and is also a very strong stainer.

Raven Oil - 40%: Very watery although the strongest stainer of the mix.

Ink Pad Ink - 35%: This will give colour to the mix and will also stain a bit.

Terebine or Ethanol - 5% (vary according to the consistency of the mix, less for a thicker mix, more for a mix that will drip like hell): These are very watery chemicals that evaporate and allow the mix to dry, not absolutely necessarry but if you can get a hold of some i would throw it in.

Colour: The iodine and mecurochrome will not affect the colour too much, choose the appropriately coloured ink pad ink and raven oil to suit the colour that you want.

So there you have it.

This dude disappeared after 3 posts, but his ink is pretty good. You can't get Mecurochrome in the US of A. It has a dangerous mercury level. Funny that moms put that on their kids' cuts right? In it's place i doubled the Iodine. I used that tincture of iodine that you can find in drugstores in the states. It's pretty destructive, and leaves a pretty violet scar. Plus, you can treat yourself to the ingredients, au gratis. Except maybe the Raven Oil.

yeah i would be cryin if i got caught alright iv been nabbed for rackin paint twice and paintin 3 times so rackin is not an option anymore , i wish i still could though nothing feels better than walkin out a store with 10 cans your bag

nothing except walking out with over 100 cans in your cart

i hear and read about people walkin outa places like Lowes and Home Depot and OSH with like over 300+ cans in a cart. i first read about it on All City...i think i twas Amaze and Greay that did it. well either way if n e other writer has done it i bow down to u. hahah major Props

i've actually seen people do that slip

but it has to be low-pro

try doing around this time, the holidays is perfect especially at home depot 'cause they got those huge doors and shit.. just get ur cart fill it up and out u go

i always go against racking 'cause its not worth getting caught doing that shit but i went 2 michaels arts and crafts store and saw these markers and its crazy how similar they look to the OTR markers and shit

in my opinion they work way better than the OTR markers

http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=EKSMSB30/390.0

peace

daum thats tight...i wanna jus video tape some peoples doin that.

jus fuckin go in into homedepot [or where ever] get a cart. get the cans and be out with the cart full of cans. some real In and Out shyt. "2 minutes tops...no comotion NO COPS" as my friend would say. and jus watch the video tape over and over again, jus to blow my mind away. some raw shyt...

I BOUGHT A QUART OF ALUMINUM

RUSTOLEUM PAINT TO PUT IN A MOP

IT WAS OIL BASED PAINT AND I DIDN'T

ADD THINNER BECUASE IT ALREADY

LOOKED THIN ENOUGH I DID A FEW

TAG AND SQUEEZED BUT IT COME OUT

A LITTLE DRIPPY BUT BARLEY ANY

DRIPS IT HAD LESS DRIPS THAN THIS

TAG RIGHT HERE (NOT MY TAG)

gebs1.jpg

DOES ANY HAVE SUGGESTION HOW TO

GET MY MOP MORE DRIPPY?

i've actually seen people do that slip

but it has to be low-pro

try doing around this time, the holidays is perfect especially at home depot 'cause they got those huge doors and shit.. just get ur cart fill it up and out u go

i always go against racking 'cause its not worth getting caught doing that shit but i went 2 michaels arts and crafts store and saw these markers and its crazy how similar they look to the OTR markers and shit

in my opinion they work way better than the OTR markers

http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=EKSMSB30/390.0

peace

you went their and just SAW these markers? you didnt rack em? shame on you. haha. they look dope. good looking out.

I wonder how'd you clean all that glue out. anyone know?

Hey, I emptied out a Zig 2-way glue pen. I wanna make some homemade ink for it. I was told that ghetto krink would be too thick. Basically I want a nice opaque silver ink that'll be somewhat drippy. I already have a small tin of Rusto Aluminum enamel so if I could use that, that would be great.

So anyone have any suggestions?

how'd you empty and clean the glue out? just use a water faucet right?

last time I had to clean out a paint marker I had to use a shitload of water and turpentine. sucked.

nah 93til

empty out the glue, and whatever's left inside of the marker try taking it out with a towel or cloth

then rinse it with some hot water, then again clean it with a cloth or a towel then rinse it with some hot water again, but this time leave the hot water in their for a few minutes , use ur towel 2 dry the inside and thats it.

well atleast thats what worked for me

and the measurements for the ghetto krink are

2/3's aluminum rusto paint

1/3 paint thinner

peace