INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

yo doemdirty' date=' my freind copped 3 bottles when he went to boston, sold me one. next day me and some of my freinds were hittin up the one train, i was usin ur ink my freinds were usin spray and some flowpens an i saw the car we hit a week later, my shit was the only one left along with a few smudges of spray, Shit is OD u all gotta get this[/quote']

THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN BOUT! SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Methylene blue is highly stable in the human body, and if ingested, it resists the acidic environment of the stomach as well as the many hydrolytic enzymes present. It is not significantly metabolized by the liver, and is instead quickly filtered out by the kidneys. A common prank amongst biochemists is to add small amounts of methylene blue (generally a few drops of a stain solution will suffice) to coffee, cola, or another dark beverage. The stain's color will be masked by the beverage, and its taste is fairly faint. Within a few hours, the methylene blue will have been removed by the prank victim's kidneys, causing his urine to change color. The urine may become green if little methylene blue was added; larger amounts create a deep blue color. The prank is fairly harmless if small amounts of methylene blue are used, although allergies are possible and it is advisable to use pharmaceutical-grade stain which has been carefully protected from contamination. The main risk of methylene blue pranks is generating a sense of panic in the victim."

haha, i gotta try this

Yo DOEMDIRTY' date=' would you be willing to ship your ink over to the UK if I pay extra for shipping? :p[/quote']

IM TRYING MY BEST TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHIP THIS SHIT OVER SEAS BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS ULTRA FLAMABLE! ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE EVERY THING TOGETHER PEACE!

wats better outdoorsman or inside job' date=' i really want to buy more of this stuff[/quote']

ITS ALL UP TO YOU TO DECIDE IT ALL REALY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR GONNA DO WITH IT FEEL ME I SUGEST YOU COP THE 2 FOR $35 AND GET 1 OUTDOORSMAN AND 1 INSIDEJOB AND YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF AND GET A GOOD DEAL ALL AT THE SAME TIME;)

Fuck buy ink off the net and fuck that expensive shit. Go to a shoping centre and rack all the dyes and inks you can. Get home and sell the water based ones to toys. Put everything in a glass bottle like a jar not plastic becuase some inks and dyes eat threw thin plastic. If it needs longer to dry you know what to put in it it's been said 100000 times.

This should be posted at the top of every page in this thread:

*Shoe polish is a waste of time.

*..so is dot 3. It weakens plastic? so then why is it in a plastic container?

*So are most (with the exception of a few) of the inks you can buy on the internet.

*The recipe for ghetto krink is 3/4 rusto aluminum or silver bucket paint and 1/4 paint thinner.

*Mix inks with xylene, acetone, paint thinner, etc.

*If it contains water its a waste of time.

*You open a kiwi mop by pulling the plastic sponge top off.

*Most markers unscrew the opposite way.

*If you have any questions dont ask them until you have gone through every page of this superthread. I did it and it answers basicly every dumb question and good question.

*Try it yourself dont ask us.

*After you've tried it yourself and looked through the whole thread and you cant find an answer then ask questions.

this will save ppl a lot of time.

Okay, I am going to settle this carbon ink shit. I've done it. It works. It works very well, and stains very hard.

But... you need the right kind of carbon paper. It has to be PURPLE. Not black. PURPLE. The ink comes out this sick purple, but I recommend this:

CARBON INK

70-90% Isopryl Alcohol w/ torn up pieces of carbon paper in a jar, allowed to sit for a week, then liquid is poured off into w/e.

(A WARNING: THIS INK EVAPORATES REALLY FAST. ALWAYS KEEP IT CLOSED... IV'E LOST WHOLE BATCHES BEFORE IN LESS THAN A MINUTE)

Anyways, Mix these:

Carbon Paper Ink - Stains bluish, the additive

Alcohol based ink (Pilot, Montana ink, etc) - Permanent, the base

Leather Dye (Griffin Black, Kiwi Leather Dye)- stains dark- additive

A bit of Break Fluid (DOT 3 only)- Stains yellowish/brownish, corrosive..

I think this would work in most markers, especially in eraser nibbed, or socks.

never mind i found it.bump this whole thread much props

when my chrome otr runs out i am gunna bust out that annoying pump valve trash that shitty nib and brew up some rusto buckket paint ink..i really want a homemade marker for drip tags cuz flowpens are wierd..that pump valve is hard too control..

does that sound like a good plan??? any thing i should do differently?