INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Guest qwerty

Wanna make a good ink with household shit?

If your old enough to drive, then you should have some brake fluid, use that and some darker hair dye.

TaDa!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...Still going good on the garvey/marsh mix for over a year now. Resistant against the elements and buff. Good thing I love buff marks. The longer it stays up the better it stains, or so it would seem. Summertime cooks that shit right into the surface. Time to get up Vancouver.

i'm trying to get as much potassium permanganate into my acetone as possible' date=' i tried heating it up but it didn't seem to make a difference, any ideas? say it's more soluble in water, but how do you mix water with marsh? maybe acetone would make that work, i might try that[/quote']

what are u mixing with your marsh?

or are u just putting potassium permanganate in there for.....?

i find marsh has ALOT of strong qualities on its own.

i would recommend to leave it straight.

My Ink:

Ingredients:

>Fleieblings Leather Dye-Blue

>Pilot Ink Refill

>Rit Dye Black-Powder

>Acetone

>USAO Leather Dye

*Prepare a container either metal or glass. Not plastic.

*Mix the rit dye and acetone separatly. I think its a 1-2 ratio.

*Let that sit for a day mixing every now and again untill there is no residue on the bottom.

*Then add the other ingredients and mix vigorously.

*Put in mop.

You can use a plastic mop if you like but i dont suggest leaving any extra in it for a long period of time. This ink not only is hard to buff but it is lightfast and stains metal and plastic.

In certain mops this ink will drip.

Make this outside and be safe.

aright super toy ink here, just used what i could find and had,

Ingrediants:

>Sharpie king marker ink

>marks alot jumbo marker ink

>brake fluid

>acetone

>alchohal

>Kiwi leather dye 1 and a half bottles

>paint thinner

anyone wanna give me advice on how to make it better? i put this in my mop, but it takes fuckin days to dry and is all smudgey when it is dry, leaves a super super light ghost but barely noticeable, and it also doesnt flow verywell through my pilot.

any advice for a toy?

btw: i went down to walgreens and walmart, they didnt have any feibings or any griffin or any inks at all, just kiwi shit so just racked what i could.

Ingrediants:

>Sharpie king marker ink

>brake fluid

>acetone

>alchohal

>paint thinner

anyone wanna give me advice on how to make it better? i put this in my mop, but it takes fuckin days to dry and is all smudgey when it is dry, leaves a super super light ghost but barely noticeable, and it also doesnt flow verywell through my pilot.

any advice for a toy?

btw: i went down to walgreens and walmart, they didnt have any feibings or any griffin or any inks at all, just kiwi shit so just racked what i could.

if you put too much brake fluid in it, it won't dry forever.. figured that out on my first pen. (it's buff looked sexy tho) uh... i don't know why it wouldn't dry, so sorry... :/

Ingrediants:

>Sharpie king marker ink

>brake fluid

>acetone

>alchohal

>paint thinner

any advice for a toy?

It looks like you have way too much thinner in it.. Acetone, Alcohol and paint thinner has the same thinning effect. brake fluid is also thinning your mix down..