INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

yeah I saw a window marker I did'nt buy it tho. It was like 6$ I think I had had 3 and I wanted a reeses.

-- anways in the inventory thread some guy's got crazy ass colors. For this do you need the base paint the color you want or can you buy dyes? What I am planing on doing is just

-----

rusto-paint thinner mix

2 highliters(the ink)

dot 3 brake fluid.

------

I like the mix. but thats all I've ever tried.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

screw up- yeh you could. you can basicly make a marker out of anything that way. just keep in mind that it may leak so you want to store it tip up.

note to all: fleibling's suede leather dye is garbage, its really watery and doenst stain. fucked up a whole batch of ink because of it.

ive seen white pentel ink online before, but today was the first time i had the opportunity to get some (in the form of the skinny pentel marker). from what ive heard the ink is decent, but the marker doesnt seem great from what ive done with it so far. i have an idea of how to get the ink out of the marker but does anyone have any experiences to share on the matter? is there a simple way to do it? and if there is a way to successfully extract the ink from the marker, what are some good substances to mix it with? thanks in advance.

Can School Eraser Nibs Be Used On Highliters?

Im Experimenting With Highliters Because I Go Bombing AFTER School And I Don't Wanna Risk Bringing My Marker To School " Im Kinda On The Wanted List But They Dont Got Shit on Me! HA!" So I wanna Make a Drippy Ass Highliter Marker-So Far I Cleaned Em out But What now?

yo how do u make etch

this is what the mod said.

--

ETCH is highly destructive and utterly permanent

it's also a caustic chemical

we are not a how-to site for this kind of shit.

ETCH THREADS ARE NOT TOLERATED

--

Most of the kids I know (toys) just put ink in a kiwi mop, and that's it. It comes out okay, but has Zero staining power. What I'm looking for is one, or two "household" products I can add. I heard break fluid works, any other suggestion? -thanx

P.S. Calling me a retard doesn't count as a suggestion.

Most of the kids I know (toys) just put ink in a kiwi mop, and that's it. It comes out okay, but has Zero staining power. What I'm looking for is one, or two "household" products I can add. I heard break fluid works, any other suggestion? -thanx

P.S. Calling me a retard doesn't count as a suggestion.

just get some leather dye.

ADEL

yeah I saw a window marker I did'nt buy it tho. It was like 6$ I think I had had 3 and I wanted a reeses.

-- anways in the inventory thread some guy's got crazy ass colors. For this do you need the base paint the color you want or can you buy dyes? What I am planing on doing is just

-----

rusto-paint thinner mix

2 highliters(the ink)

dot 3 brake fluid.

------

I like the mix. but thats all I've ever tried.

son, hi-liters dont do shit. and PAINT AND INK are totally different shit. they dont mix.

2/3 Rusto bucket paint, 1/3 paint thinner, a couple drops of break fluid. thats all you need for a good ink. I dont know why you all are worried about mops gettin buffed...mops are just another form of gettin up quick, hit that shit as many times as you gotta

peace

Most leather dyes suck and will end up fucking up your ink completely since theyre basically like water.

Learn how to mix pigments and solvents, you'll be set.

i know how but im not willing to give up my inks just yet. Leather dyes like griffin or fieblings are good enough.

does anyone know whether nail polish remover and break fluid will react badly together?

I think so, because one nail polish remover, has paint thinners in it. Also Dot4 break fluid mized in ink works better, since its thicker, and has much more visocity, damn do i sound smart....j/k

I know the dick blick near me has alot of good inks but I havnt tried to rack those metal tins yet.

and for me putting in the highlighter shit, yes it makes a difference. It has a weird kinda "glow" flourescent thing too it.

and screw-up. Go check, every comp usa and home depot are different.

does anyone know whether nail polish remover and break fluid will react badly together?

just stick with the nail polish remover. dot3 isnt that good. the acetone will thin your ink better, dot3 doesnt really have the properties to effectively keep the ink together. If you use it (dot3) your only adding three drops anyway.