INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by snake_tooth@Oct 8 2005, 09:02 PM

yer the posterman has shit stuff inside it, they stopped selling the paint postermans so they can only sell the liquid chalk kinda ones.so i emptied that shit out and put in sum acrylic ink. it aint the best of choice but atleast its weather proof lol. :king:

T100_001_l.jpg

artline_marking_pen_ink_20cc.jpg

nero.jpg

Can you get any of these in your part of the UK? They're inks I know for a fact that are distributed in Europe.

Remember, the more you buy, the less you spend. Ink prices tend to go way down when you buy in bulk.

Invisible Graff Ink??? I don't know...it's from Germany, and I think they are way ahead of the curve when it comes to supplies. From what I can gather, you write on something with this clear fluid, then 10-20 hours later a brown stain appears. Like I said...I don't know. If it works, then that's one of the craziest things I've ever heard of. If anyone here can speak or read German, would you give us a breakdown on this, please??

crazy....dont speak german though...unless it stains very well i dont quite see the point..but that is incredible either way

potassium perm.....is it true that you can get it from pet stores for certain types of ponds? what are the danger hazards with mixing this stuff with inks? i read a lot about it early in this thread but that was such a long time ago, i dont remember anything about it...just that its a mad grimey dirty chemical and leaves some nasty stains...can someone please give me a quick breakdown on it?

shai hulud

Got some of that ink from some czech writers 2 years

ago, it comes out like water and then reacts with the

surface it is applied onto in about 24 hours, mostly

gives dark grey or brown stains, sometimes blackish

depending on the surface. It is probably some oxidiser.

Used to hit insides on the way to work back then, walked

around bombing with people everywhere and they probably

thought i was crazy as nothing came out (dries very fast).

It is fun as a novelty, but gets boring after a while.

Originally posted by shai hulud+Oct 9 2005, 07:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shai hulud - Oct 9 2005, 07:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snake_tooth@Oct 8 2005, 09:02 PM

yer the posterman has shit stuff inside it, they stopped selling the paint postermans so they can only sell the liquid chalk kinda ones.so i emptied that shit out and put in sum acrylic ink. it aint the best of choice but atleast its weather proof lol. :king:

T100_001_l.jpg

artline_marking_pen_ink_20cc.jpg

nero.jpg

Can you get any of these in your part of the UK? They're inks I know for a fact that are distributed in Europe.

Remember, the more you buy, the less you spend. Ink prices tend to go way down when you buy in bulk.

[/b]

yer im pretty sure i can get it up london or on the net, i got some omega ink of the net and it was shit, i hit up a metal fence and a week after it had dissapeared, no one even buffs that area so it was probably rain that took it off. thanks for ur help :king:

Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 9 2005, 06:13 AM

Invisible Graff Ink??? I don't know...it's from Germany, and I think they are way ahead of the curve when it comes to supplies. From what I can gather, you write on something with this clear fluid, then 10-20 hours later a brown stain appears. Like I said...I don't know. If it works, then that's one of the craziest things I've ever heard of. If anyone here can speak or read German, would you give us a breakdown on this, please??

In English

The Copperfield under the ink. Which has it looks here so inconspicuous powerfully in itself. With fill your magic wand clearly like water and with markers completely invisibly. Then, after approximately 10-20 hours, bad things show up under effect of the sun black brownishly. While meal ate it already strongly into the underground and is not any longer easily abzubekommen - also not of your styluses - thus fits on with to fill, from it sees that to things not!

That's how Babel Fish translated it...but, I still don't get it. I think it's a neat idea, though I don't plan on buying any. I like to see my tags as I do them.

Mar- It sounds like it's time to strike out and experiment...I saw a 70 mm mop tip online a while ago, but I don't remember where. Probably some Euro site has them.

Good luck, be safe.

I dont have all the stuff you guys for making good staining inks, yea I know office depot has some but I went in to rack like a tin of black and silver ( I cant afford it ) but they didnt have it in store. So I was thinking if this ink would work fine and make it kind of hard to buff.

Sanford eternal carbon ink

Dot 3

and rubbing alchohol

and maybe feibing if I ever get to buying it

oh yea, anyone ever try stop bath or fixer?

I dont think rubbing alchohol works well, but thats just word of mouth. Ive been told mixing vanilla essence in is better and makes it dry quicker and making it permanent? (alcohol base)

Try and use a spirit or an oil based ink, as your base ink is the key, because if your base ink is shit, then you can throw your ghosting/super permanent ink out the window.

If its spirit based, thin with things like acetone and alcohol, if its oil based, thin with turps etc.

I think a fuckin' awesome base for a unbuffable mix, is pilot ink...This shit is off the rictor scale for straight up permanency and fat looking gloss black tags.

Ive found if you add brake fluid to a mix, too much can fuck it up bigtime, and ive found best results in about a tablespoon per 400 ml's of ink......

for anyone familiar with potas permang

i mixed it with acetone and filtered it to get all the brown goop out, the only thing is it came out clear where as im used to it coming out pinkish. i think it is like this because i let the mix sit for a month or so before i filtered the shit out.Will it still have the same oxidising effect even though it is clear??

somebody who fucks with alot of pp should know or have some advice of some kind

Ive been told mixing vanilla essence in is better" :huh: :huh2:

Please tell me you didn't do this.

Pilot ink would be a bad-ass base, but I can't get it in the quantity I would need to make it cost-effective- say, a half-pint or so...that's eight 1 oz. bottles, for $25 retail? Whew. I have to order this stuff nowadays, and I get the player's price, but I'd rather use it in Pilots, personally.

I'm looking into a new line of ink that may be the ticket...but, I have to try it first. I have to keep it on the DL for now, as I don't want to jinx the deal.

I may be coming up on my capital to get the ink/pen site running soon....Maybe by the end of the year. I'm gonna post a link here...I'll have EVERYTHING you could imagine. Then...

zerowing.gif

Pilot. Bad-ass-base alright, your fucking spot on.

Ive made something more permanent than grog, its a tad flat, not a real glossy ink, but it etches and ghosts something chronic.

The top of the tag comes off but beneath the top when buffed, it leaves this great big black etch mark.

The way you test if your ink is going to ghost well is by simply taking a bit of ink off the bottom or an inconspicious part of the tag, like the end of an underline or something. Its like smudging something, and if your ink leaves a dirty big black mark about 2 minutes after applied, you know your onto something.

Pilot or artline ink have to be THE MOST permanent base inks i have ever used. I found garvey fuckin dope for snazzy lookin tags, something stylish, great colour and cop awesome drippage on it too.

Ive found pilot to be even more permanent than artline ink, and im yet to try pentel ink, which i dont think is readily available directly to the public, but ill research it.

I tryed racking up the jumbo size pentels and squeezing out ink from them, but got jack shit. Im thinking the little ones are the money shot.

Ill post up some ghosts on trains if i or a mate bump into them.

YO i got a recipe for you fellas out there fast and fucken easy first you need to rack couple i kiwi shoe mops doesn't matter what kine it is we just need the bottle.

KiwiLiquidShoePolish.jpg

then you emty this fucker pull that thingy crap off then dump it and clean it out make sure you didn't use the nib then stop by a fucken store that sells spray paint (SILVER) perfered any spray paint will work rack the load of em then spray that fucker in to the mop make sure you got a mask on or out side because it's really strong then still it up to the top drop some marbles (small ones) in and.

HAVE FUN KILLING SHIT! haha. i think this was posted before but watevers.

Originally posted by Inhalant@Oct 13 2005, 08:42 AM

YO i got a recipe for you fellas out there fast and fucken easy first you need to rack couple i kiwi shoe mops doesn't matter what kine it is we just need the bottle.

KiwiLiquidShoePolish.jpg

then you emty this fucker pull that thingy crap off then dump it and clean it out make sure you didn't use the nib then stop by a fucken store that sells spray paint (SILVER) perfered any spray paint will work rack the load of em then spray that fucker in to the mop make sure you got a mask on or out side because it's really strong then still it up to the top drop some marbles (small ones) in and.

putting spray paint in a marker is fucking retarded......... :yuck:

Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 13 2005, 11:43 AM

[attachmentid=22952]

New purple mix from last night....Garvey and Rolmark, the usual. I love this color, though...and it shadows like crazy.

Whats the recipe for this shai, if you dont mind me asking... if you do its cool... but that color is sick.

Originally posted by snake_tooth@Oct 13 2005, 10:12 AM

is that the artline ink? it aint very opaque

Marker wasnt pumped...i dont pump the on the runs, cause they leak all over the fucking place....few times i had workers on my train too...gotta pop quickies the jump off....

When i got an empty car, i pump it like a slut and it goes on and you see the shit spread hard out....

The trains over here, cop a mad fuckin buff. Grog left the same mark, just a little blacker....i didnt pay shit for that mix.....

Ill post up some more flicks of my pumped teckies coppin some fuckin fresh drippage....gotta love dripz!!!

Originally posted by snake_tooth@Oct 13 2005, 04:24 PM

yer man drips are sik, u from uk then? yer is that grog any goof cos i was gonna get sum, is grog better than artline and pilot? cos they hyped it up about being the hardest too buff ink...

Yeah grog is aight. Pilot and Artline are dope base inks to work from.

Grog is buffable, it just leaves good dark scars.

Ive got similar scars to grog, i just dont pay 25 bux a bottle.

It can be an expensive past time! Especially when you got fuck all of money....

So yeah, if you want decent scars, and you can afford it go for the grog, but if you cant afford the shit do it ghetto styles and rack up fuckloads of different shit and fuck around with inks....

Originally posted by taper+Oct 13 2005, 07:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (taper - Oct 13 2005, 07:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Inhalant@Oct 13 2005, 08:42 AM

KiwiLiquidShoePolish.jpg

putting spray paint in a marker is fucking retarded......... :yuck:

[/b]

AWWWWWW TO BAD YOU FEEL THAT WAY. WORKS FOR ME. bitch. :haha: