INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone with ideas on metal eroding inks?? or inks in general that will eat through rust, paint, etc?? i dont wanna get etch, so any other ideas? i was thinking bleach and stuff, but i figure im best off getting some feedback on my options before i go making some crazy shit. good look, peace

Originally posted by MC P.@Nov 16 2005, 04:05 PM

Anyone notice that Shai hasnt been around in a while... this is bad... we lost so many good inkthread gurus already... like rubbish heap... and omen... and that guy who ended everything with "be seeing you" yeah... come back SHAI... we cant have you MIA

damn, this thread is still around? first time i've checked it in maybe a month or two. chumba, hit me up on AIM, you know the name.

Alright guys. I was flickin through my old science text book and i came across this chemical called potassium permanganate. I dont no much about it but i remember my good old science teacher saying that this chemical is impossible to remove. It has a red tint to it. I dont know if potassium permanganate is already in certain types of inks. I remember my teacher saying that if this chemical goes onto skin or any other surface, it is impossible to remove. If you get a drop on your skin you have to peel the layers of your skin to take it off. I dont know where i could get this chemical, maybe from a chemical store maybe? but since the terrorism laws have been past it is hard to get your hands on chemicals.

If anyone knows anything about potassium permanganate then please share the info with me. Or if you wish pm me about potassium permanganate.

Well thats it for now. I hope someone could shed the light on potassium permanganate for me

thanx..

Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Nov 23 2005, 07:08 AM

there is no such thing as unbuffable ink..... the closest to unbuffable is using that good shit that stains like a mother fucker

I got my friends little bro to rack some from his science room at school. bahahahha. I put it into my marker last night and went out. Ill tell all of you if they managed to buff it in a couple of weeks. :haha:

If you got a chemical that would remove potassium permanganate, I would certainly like to hear it.

5iveDee, that rit dye isnt all that bad. what i did with it was, i just mixed it with black sanford roll on ink. i used that black ink as the base and the dye gave it more opaqueness. and the purple dye (which i racked), gets into surfaces pretty good, so it stains pretty good. just mix that dye, a good black ink, and some dot3 and that ink will be good. trust me on that. peace.

Im back with more info on candy ink.

For those doubters who dismiss candy ink as a myth.

This is an example of how garvy in an ultra stains a panel out here. This is after 1 round of buffing.

p92600593lj.jpg

This is candy ink after 1 round buffing.

p92200020bq.jpg

Another tag after 1 round of buffing.

p92800372xi.jpg

This is candy ink after 2-3 rounds of buffing.

p92800238gs.jpg

That is all.

Originally posted by flip words@Nov 24 2005, 02:10 PM

5iveDee, that rit dye isnt all that bad. what i did with it was, i just mixed it with black sanford roll on ink. i used that black ink as the base and the dye gave it more opaqueness. and the purple dye (which i racked), gets into surfaces pretty good, so it stains pretty good. just mix that dye, a good black ink, and some dot3 and that ink will be good. trust me on that. peace.

thanks allot. I need to find some dot 3, how much does that shit run at?

yo i just cracked open a printer cartridge, pulled out them spunge shits and squeezed them out with a garlic crusher collected the toner, and mixed that shit with some plain old alcohol, it makes a ok ink but the sponges are what im talking about...

they make some fat ass nibs for mops instead of socks...

get a few so they can expand to the size of whatever you use as a mop, then super glue them together at the bottom... (not too much glue though). stick them in your maker and you can cut some ill shapes in them if you want like calligraphy nibs or somthin..

then load that shit with whatever ink you want and there you go boys and girls.

peace

i just jacked paint thinnner and lacka thinner last night and i was wondering if any of you fellas got a simple recipe like *somthing* and paint thinner, or *somthing* and lacka thinner things i can buy at home depot or somthing and just add it to my emty kiwi mop bottle.

i was wondering if "odds and ends" can do it?