Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Guest sneak

^how did it manage to escape you what he meant???

seriously, if your not going to do your research and read a few pages of this thread fuck off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in a botched attempt to make krink ive stumbled on something very interesting. ive managed to make a stain that applies as dark purple but dries silver like krink. and it goes like this...

1.half a tin of chrome paint i used montana hardcore.

2.2 caps of purple methylated spirits.

from here you should have a purple liquid that has a coat of chrome on the top.

3.add a cap of black feibings.

4.a very small amount of dot 3.

this will probable work best in a mop, what you will see is once applied on the surface a blotchy swirl or dark purple and chrome. in about a few minutes it will dry and will be chrome.once buffed it leaves an evil stain. i would advise trying it and gime any feedback on what happened.

retarder is thick as fuck and slows down the drying time of paint. Linseed Oil thickens the paint. I wouldn't advise using either for inks. However, once i wanted some really thick krink that wouldn't drip and I added some linseed oil to thicken that shit up. It worked pretty well.

retarder is thick as fuck and slows down the drying time of paint. Linseed Oil thickens the paint. I wouldn't advise using either for inks. However, once i wanted some really thick krink that wouldn't drip and I added some linseed oil to thicken that shit up. It worked pretty well.

Originally posted by Adernaline@Apr 5 2005, 09:33 AM

:lol:

alright, after putting a few gashes in the valve of a pen i realise i've put too many in and alot of unwanted ink flows into the lid - is there anyway to reverse it or have i truely fucked up the pen?

truly...

well no, you could try some wax or maybe even melting your pen a little bit, if that doesnt work steal a new one and when you open it put less holes

hahaha no doubt, sorry i couldnt help man. but seriously if the cuts arent that bad you can try melting a few shut. hope it works. if not then i should recommend a zip poster marker they have pretty good ink plus when you break the ink regulator the ink still doesnt spill all over in your cap but you might need a piece to hold the nib all the way out or just throw in your own, but even the industrial nibs on em are pretty nice

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Apr 4 2005, 12:30 PM

Has anyone ever tried using Iodine in their inks?

In my science class today, we used Iodine for some experiment thing, and it got on my skin, and is very hard to get off. It may be a stupid idea, but I was just wondering.

Peace.

tried it, it washed off of everything with water.