Live life like it's your last day

swiss cheese

Yeah everyone tells you to "live like it's your last day". Like this is some good advice. If I really took that advice to heart I'd be one crazy screwed up MoFo. I'd be in jail or end up dead. I wouldn't be here right now in front of this computer. I wouldn't be even spending hours creating art or going on dinner dates with women. I wouldn't even get dressed in the morning!

So, if it really were your last day (24 hours till ya die) what would you do? Maybe you'd be too cracked up to do anything but cry with your girl or mom, but what would you WANT to do if you could get yourself together? It's not much time to do anything is it? Say goodbye to your loved ones, or go on a crime spree? Rob a bank or smell roses in the park? I might go and paint "Goodbye Everyone" on all the Heavens in the city. I might try Heroin. I might just start driving to the mountains as fast as I can, climb the tallest one I get to and die in a beautiful place.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good question. in my thread the biggest fear i have is not to be with the people that i value the most.

in meaning my family, my hoe, and my friends.

but if i did have 24 hours to live. i would throw a bbq for my friends. that way i can say goodbye to them.

thats the only way i would live my 24 hours. a 24 hour party with drugs, booze, and food.

I think better advice is

Live life like this is your last year.

Then you still need to think about tomorrow,

but you appreciate today like it's the last beautiful Fall day.

Hmmm, 24 hours left, eh?

I'd probably cry, but it would be one of those bittersweet things b/c i wouldn't see my loved ones again, yet they brought so much happiness to my life.

If it was in summer, I'd probably got to the park and watch people, think about my life, drink iced chai, lay in the grass and look up at the sky.

If it was winter and there was snow, I'd definitely go outside and make snow angels. I'd also probably go to the lake and stare out over the iced over waters, once again thinking of my life but more depressingly than summer.

hmmmm.... reminds me of a threa I started a few months ago...

I'd go get the finest box of cigars and all the champage I could find

then climb up on the roof with a hammock and watch the sky fall.

Or I'd go steal a boat and ride out to the middle of the lake to watch

the cirty crumble to the ground. Maybe I'd have a half second to watch

it before it hit me too. You know I'm going down with my eyes open.

Id' fuck my little cousin in the ass for one thing.

Id probably go on a fucking spree, just fucking people.

Masturbating in public and all that nice shit.

Id blow some shit up too, just douse people in gas and light the motherfuckers, id probably shoot someone in the eye just to see what's inside the eyeball, and depending on how far gone in the day it is, id like to actually "skullfuck" someone, especially a chick and hear her scream as i mash her brain to mush....well maybe.

Id also like to humiliate a lot of people, especially really hot women, and popular males.

Id shoot a cop also and let him know that was for all the lives he destroyed, then somehow get his family and shoot them in front of him...obviously a lot of people deserved to get arrested, but it'd be nice to destroy a man like that.

But if i cant do all that shit, id definitely fuck a lot of people.

first of all i'd get some variant AK and go on a rampage. seriously, just to go out with a fucking bang. know about the la shootout thing with the two dudes? yeah like that, full body armor and plenty of bullets, except i'd be killing random fuckheads. when i get tired of that I'd grab a chainsaw and create my own little massacre, preferably at like a mall or something. schools are fun too.

actually i'd probably end up doing a lot of drugs and passing out for an extended period of time.

hmmmm.......i was thinking of making a machine gun, guitar hybrid......as i wail on the gittar and do a killer guitar solo id simultaneously shoot lots and lots of people.

That's fucking money kid.....do a crazy ass guitar solo on top of a cop car ( im thinking of this, while listening to the guitar on white stripes : seven nation army) and just wreck shit.

man, time to get the tools out.

Gangsta.

If I had 24 hours to live I would

1. Throw a HUGE party and invite the hole fucking city of Atlanta.

2. Have sex as much as possible.

3. Go and steal A LOT of things.

4. And to conclude the evening I would break into turner field at 2 in the morning and play a marathon of baseball until I died.

Archived