what do you think about

ubejinxed

Guest imported_Tesseract

I consider my self a heavy thinker, plus i read enough to have new ideas and stuff to feed my mind....however, if i had to brake it down, girls and sex take the cake...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did have some good thoughts on how to resolve quite a number of issues via the redistrabution of power and recources and why we have the problems we do in the world today.

or paralell dimensional travel.

or how even if i got rich i would still wear dickies i would just have a steady supply of gucci underwear that i never wore twice.

or the best way to paint that tricky spot in the job im working at...

or if i divide my bills exactly how much it costs me to live everday.

but thinking about females and graffiti and booze is easy so thats what i have been thinking about lately.

Originally posted by !@#$%

but ultimately, for me, a better question would be

"what don't you think about?"

and i'd say damn, i don't know.

i agree, i think people think about everything at some time, but what do u focus on? you seem to have well-defined stances on political and world events which means you have desire to learn and think about these things maybe more than others. i'm sure you're not by any means one-sided but i'm sure you ponder some ideas beyond daily life more than others.

believe me i think about boys, sex and planning as much as the next person, you can only tell from my weekend activities. :)

It depends on who I am around.. With my ex girlfriend I just talk about anything that comes to mind because of how comfortable I am with her, but I have never and will never open myself up to friends so usually with them it's usually just "how about them Rangers" type talk.

post script: I don't like sports, that was just an example.

imagine what its like in baghdad right now. is it night or day, are you a soldier getting shot at? or are you a family having your house raided.

or what its like on the middle of the bay bridge.

or up in potrero hill or east oakland.

or in prison or in a penthouse.

i think its cool when you go someplace new or someplace you havent been to for a while that really has a uniuqe energy and feel to it that you take with you. so you can remember what is was like when you felt that energy and kind of use it to think about the energy of other far away or close places that you might not think of otherwise.

I think about making the right choices for myself so i don't wake up at age 42 wondering what the fuck i'm doing with my life.

I think about my gf a lot. She's been a big inspiration in my life (however cliched that may sound...fuck off)

Thinking about where I'd like to travel in the next year.

I also occupy my time envisioning a myriad amount of sexual fantasies involving asian girls particulary threesomes with asian twin sisters.

I used to think about revenge quite a lot but my drive for that is diminishing with maturity

I think about how glad I am not to be like my roomates....the 24/7 video game freaks.

I think about all the drugs i have done in my time and then wonder how i pulled my shit together to get into a prestigious univeristy from where I write the posts.

I think about music, the music industry, art, architecture, graffiti, what the art scene will be like in 50 years time, connections between architecture and music ("architechture is like frozen music" - Johann Goethe, could it be possible to hear a building?),

sometimes of conspiracy theories,time (what the fuck is it?) and space( how spaces affect the human mind), the effects of colour, how to make money, my ex, several other girls, how cool it would be to have a kid, , and how my main pursuit is happiness not material wealth Shark vs Bear, Shark vs Bear, Shark vs Bear.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

How do the deaf learn how to read if they can't sound out words. And what language do they think in if they can't speak.

a good friend of mine is deaf.

His sister told me that since they cant

sound out words, its harder for them

to learn to read and write.

If you ever see a letter written by

a deaf person, it might cofuse you

sometimes. They learn only so many

words, so they can communicate faster.

Ill ask him, and get back to you on that.

BTW, can you still get a hold on one of those

books? What kind of book is it?

I think about what I did a few days ago..what was fun..what sucked..if something went wrong how I could have done it different..what I could have done instead of what I did..and I think about what I'll be doing tomarrow and the weekend..and different things I could do..and I'll play different situations..like the one part of towns real shady so I'll picture myself gettin arrested and be like aight fuck that I'm not chilling there..and I think about the rest of my life and what I'm going to do and all kinds of different things that could occur..and I think about what if I had a different life, I'll picture myself in different lifestyles and whatnot..and sometimes I'll think about dying and what would happen..and I'll picture people at my funeral and see who would go and shit..I think about school a lot and how I hate it and I should just drop out and get my GED and goto this tech school because I'm going to go there anyway..and I think about all of the people I know and analyze their lives and think about what they did wrong and what they did right and how they are different from me...and all kinds of other weird shit.

Funny, but I've been avoiding this thread because I'm at work (can't waste too much time ya know) and I know that there will be some good responses in here and my response could be long.

so quickly;

I think about many things. I have a LOT of time to do this. I think of my art. I think of others art. I think of tomorrow, and yesterday. I think of FOOD. I think of sex. I think of my accomplishments and what I hope to accomplish. I think of architecture, my career, rock climbing, conversations between friends. I think of past lovers. I think of death.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by WebsterUno

a good friend of mine is deaf.

His sister told me that since they cant

sound out words, its harder for them

to learn to read and write.

If you ever see a letter written by

a deaf person, it might cofuse you

sometimes. They learn only so many

words, so they can communicate faster.

Ill ask him, and get back to you on that.

BTW, can you still get a hold on one of those

books? What kind of book is it?

It was an annual report for a school for the deaf. Nothing spectacular but it got me thinking.

Archived